SSM 50831 - 2021-2022 Model Year Vehicles with BlueCruise - Instrument Panel Cluster Messages and Feature Operation Information

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
SSM 50831 - 5 June 2022 - 2021-2022 Model Year Vehicles with BlueCruise or ActiveGlide - Instrument PanelCluster Messages and Feature Operation Information

Some customers with 2021-2022 model year vehicles equipped with BlueCruise or ActiveGlide may have questions with instrument panel cluster (IPC) messages and feature operation. Hands-free driving is enabled only on certain pre-mapped and validated highways called Hands-Free BlueZones, and the IPC will display a steering wheel Hands-Free icon with a blue background. Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control, Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering features may be enabled to drive with handson the wheel on any well marked road when Hands-Free driving is not available. During hands-on driving the IPC may display'BlueCruise On Watch The Road Be Prepared To Resume Control' with a non-blue color background. This is a normal condition and repairs are not required. Refer to the video in the following link foradditional information .

----------
Ford has a YouTube video to show you all about blue cruise. I guess they've been getting a lot of people thinking it isn't working not realizing its only pre-mapped highways.
Sponsored

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
SSM 50831 - 5 June 2022 - 2021-2022 Model Year Vehicles with BlueCruise or ActiveGlide - Instrument PanelCluster Messages and Feature Operation Information

Some customers with 2021-2022 model year vehicles equipped with BlueCruise or ActiveGlide may have questions with instrument panel cluster (IPC) messages and feature operation. Hands-free driving is enabled only on certain pre-mapped and validated highways called Hands-Free BlueZones, and the IPC will display a steering wheel Hands-Free icon with a blue background. Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control, Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering features may be enabled to drive with handson the wheel on any well marked road when Hands-Free driving is not available. During hands-on driving the IPC may display'BlueCruise On Watch The Road Be Prepared To Resume Control' with a non-blue color background. This is a normal condition and repairs are not required. Refer to the video in the following link foradditional information .

----------
Ford has a YouTube video to show you all about blue cruise. I guess they've been getting a lot of people thinking it isn't working not realizing its only pre-mapped highways.
Hmm, I’ve seen some genuine issues people have posted about this though

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
Hmm, I’ve seen some genuine issues people have posted about this though
I don't think its an "issue" people just don't understand how the system works. I've come across several people that think hands free works everywhere.
Sponsored