SSM 50873 - Missing Authorization, Command And Control Or Phone-As-A-Key Buttons In FordPass

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Might have to do with a server change that is taking a while, but… yes.
I really wonder if anyone on the FP team drives a Mach E regularly.
Sponsored

roamtheworld

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
It appeared fixed then it disappeared again after a day. It has continued to unlock and allow us to start the car remotely but options below for windows and frunk/trunk aren't present and the setup phone as key is present. I have updated every version it would allow me to get. Maybe we need to get paid to help test for the software team since they are having quality testing issues. :cool:

MustangAwd25

First Name
DN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e AWD Premium
Country flag
Agree, this issue is not fixed with the recent update. There seems to be an issue with connecting to the car and refreshing data when using the App. The Paak feature is not consistent or reliable. There have been numerous (read: once a day) times when I unlock the car and start the car with my iPhone only to see a message in the display stating “key not found” or something similar. I’m sure these are all software related issues that can be fixed with a little attention and focus from the Fordpass team!

changelives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
I’m having the same issue since the update (unfortunately my iPhone updates apps automatically). It keeps asking to set up phone as key, but keeps failing. Yet I keep getting emails and popups saying my phone as key is set up. My FP unlock/lock works. Also, when Iook at my Bluetooth connections on my phone, a device “Mache 21182” keeps connecting and disappearing. Meanwhile, my original CarPlay setup says it can’t connect to Bluetooth but works on CarPlay.
Finally, my start with code doesn’t work anymore. To reset it, I have to have my phone as key and key fob in the car, but setup keeps saying it can’t find my phone. Any ideas?
Sponsored