David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD Ex Mustang Mach E Starlight White
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I tried 2 different EVgo fast charging stations today. One in Chesterfield and one in Manchester. Neither would work. Error message of "ground fault". Both units were at a Commerce Bank branch. My first attempts to charge at an EVgo station. Anyone have success at EVgo chargers in STL area?
Sponsored

elmedico27

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Jumping on to an old thread here, but I used to have luck at the one on South Grand. That said, it was CHAdeMO to my ‘15 Nissan Leaf like 5 years ago…

I’ve heard the one on Manchester in Des Peres has been broken for months (years?) now.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I tried 2 different EVgo fast charging stations today. One in Chesterfield and one in Manchester. Neither would work. Error message of "ground fault". Both units were at a Commerce Bank branch. My first attempts to charge at an EVgo station. Anyone have success at EVgo chargers in STL area?
You will need to get your OBCC module updated before the Fatboy EVgo stations will work with the Mach-E (see below). The station at Commerce Bank in Town and Country is this type. The other station has been broken forever.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/ssm-50923-evgo-direct-current-dc-fast-charge-dropouts.19421/
Sponsored