First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
First drive from non employee/associate?

Somehow these two fellas, Dick and Gene, were able to take a short test drive of this preproduction beauty. From the Facebook post:

Kudos to Ford's Team Edison. My good friend, Gene, and I got a sneak drive of his dream car today and he is 'over the moon'. He can't wait to receive his pre- ordered Mustang Mach E. I was pleasantly surprised, too. My Teslas are great, but this Ford speaks a different language that is just as alluring. There is so much demand for EVs that challenge expectations. think these two American icons will co-exist just fine. can't wait to get mine as well. Ford can be very proud of the decision to go forward with this and future EVs.
Ford Mustang Mach-E STAR WHITE METALLIC Mach-E Club 116321086_312438400163133_6763096331237701412_o

mbia

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 xDrive40i & Mach E FE Carbonized Gray
Country flag
I prefer the body-colored side mirror caps shown on this Star White Mach E. I wish this were offered/standard on Premium, not just for First Edition. Maybe worth looking into having them painted along with the brake calipers.

Ford Mustang Mach-E STAR WHITE METALLIC Mach-E Club StarWhite Mach-E

Last edited by a moderator:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I prefer the body-colored side mirror caps shown here on this (pre-production?) Star White Mach E. I wish this were offered/standard on Premium, not just for First Edition. Maybe worth looking into having them painted along with the brake calipers. View attachment 3717
Yes, it's very interesting that the Select and FE have body colored mirror caps while the CA Route 1 and Premium have black caps.

mbia

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 xDrive40i & Mach E FE Carbonized Gray
Country flag
Yes, it's very interesting that the Select and FE have body colored mirror caps while the CA Route 1 and Premium have black caps.
I didn't notice this was a feature of the Select until you highlighted it for me. I feel like body-colored side mirror caps are more of a premium feature and black rather basic. Odd that FE and Select get them, not FE and Premium.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
“Yes, I remember the White sisters. Star was always very outgoing and always jumping into the limelight. She craved being the center of attention and never missed an opportunity to jump in front of every camera nearby. Space, however, was always the shy one hiding behind the scenes. She was so reclusive I think most of the neighbors even questioned if she existed at all.”
Sponsored