State of Oregon rebate

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach e
Country flag
My dealer told me that my California Route 1 EXT AWD did not qualify for the rebate. I went ahead and submitted the paperwork anyways because it looked to me like it would. Got my $2500 rebate check in the mail today. Thought I would let you all know the Mach e does qualify.
Sponsored

zpel

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Dir, Data Engineering
Country flag
My dealer told me that my California Route 1 EXT AWD did not qualify for the rebate. I went ahead and submitted the paperwork anyways because it looked to me like it would. Got my $2500 rebate check in the mail today. Thought I would let you all know the Mach e does qualify.
Can you provide a link to the rebate info on this?

From what I'm reading it sounds like the base MSRP has to be under 50k. Am I interpreting that correctly?

https://www.oregon.gov/deq/aq/programs/Pages/Applying-for-EV-Rebate.aspx

Thank you!

OP
OP
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach e
Country flag
Can you provide a link to the rebate info on this?

From what I'm reading it sounds like the base MSRP has to be under 50k. Am I interpreting that correctly?

https://www.oregon.gov/deq/aq/programs/Pages/Applying-for-EV-Rebate.aspx

Thank you!
That is correct, the base has to be under $50k. Your link is the right one. That is why my dealer didn't that my CA Route 1 would qualify. However, the base model of the Mach e is under 50k. When you fill out the form online, the Mach e is in the drop down. Since it was there, I thought it would be worthwhile to try. My application was successful in spite of the CA Route 1 being 56k. As part of the application, you have to upload your sales contract. My thought was they are all Mach e's just have different suffixes based on the equipment package (GT, CA Route 1, Premium, Select)

PGE is also offering a $500 rebate on Chargepoint Level 2 chargers.

zpel

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Dir, Data Engineering
Country flag
That is correct, the base has to be under $50k. Your link is the right one. That is why my dealer didn't that my CA Route 1 would qualify. However, the base model of the Mach e is under 50k. When you fill out the form online, the Mach e is in the drop down. Since it was there, I thought it would be worthwhile to try. My application was successful in spite of the CA Route 1 being 56k. As part of the application, you have to upload your sales contract. My thought was they are all Mach e's just have different suffixes based on the equipment package (GT, CA Route 1, Premium, Select)

PGE is also offering a $500 rebate on Chargepoint Level 2 chargers.
I didn't think of it that way. I'm glad it worked out!

I didn't see the 23' Mach-E on the approved list, but I'm hoping they will update that before it's time to purchase.

Thank you!

kodiakng

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Cyber Orange 4X Mach-E
Country flag
I didn't see the 23' Mach-E on the approved list, but I'm hoping they will update that before it's time to purchase.
i submitted a request to evaluate the 2023 Mach-E model on the Oregon DEQ website contact form and will report back if I hear anything. Meanwhile watching their approved model list to see if it just appears...

Ford Mustang Mach-E State of Oregon rebate Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 5.10.50 PM

zpel

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Dir, Data Engineering
Country flag
i submitted a request to evaluate the 2023 Mach-E model on the Oregon DEQ website contact form and will report back if I hear anything. Meanwhile watching their approved model list to see if it just appears...

Ford Mustang Mach-E State of Oregon rebate Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 5.10.50 PM
Amazing. Thank you so much!

Nemy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Mach-E Premium X
Country flag
Good to hear, thanks OP. I submitted one too but haven't heard anything yet. The window sticker helps if there's any push back because it says a base price of under $50k and extended battery and awd are options.

I did just get the $500 PGE credit for an evse. I was definitely surprised by that since it's only for the first 5000 people (you can call and confirm availability). So if anyone's interested, now is the time to get one especially with the fed rebate too. If my math is correct, I'll pay $25 for my $750 chargepoint.

Last edited:

zpel

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Dir, Data Engineering
Country flag
Update: I also got approved for my 2022 Premium Extended. Over $50k OTD but base MSRP was still below the cutoff.
Amazing!

kodiakng

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
i haven't received any response at all from the DEQ but it appears they do update the "Approved List" every couple of weeks. the dates i've seen so far were 9/26/22 & 10/6/22 but the latest didn't have any Mach-E update. no update this past week so i will check again next week.

kodiakng

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
welp, an update posted yesterday and no change to Mach-E status yet. 🤔

between 9/22 and 10/24 they appear to be updating for 2023 models though - these are the changes:

Arcimoto FUV - now up to 2022 model
Kia Niro PHEV - now up to 2023 model
VW ID.4 - now up to 2023 model

at this rate they may get to the Mach-E before the sun burns out. 🙃

choson

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT, Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Thanks for doing the work to keep us up to date on this. I ended up ordering a GT so I don't expect to qualify anyway.

zpel

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Dir, Data Engineering
Country flag
Thanks for doing the work to keep us up to date on this. I ended up ordering a GT so I don't expect to qualify anyway.
According to the conversation earlier in this thread I think the GTs do qualify.

Another poster has a California Route 1 MME which has a higher MSRP but was still granted the rebate.

Sounds like the base model has to be under 50k and the Select is around 48k.

With that interpretation any trim model will qualify.

I will be applying for the rebate in December or January when we receive our GTPE.

choson

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT, Honda Odyssey
Country flag
According to the conversation earlier in this thread I think the GTs do qualify.

Another poster has a California Route 1 MME which has a higher MSRP but was still granted the rebate.

Sounds like the base model has to be under 50k and the Select is around 48k.

With that interpretation any trim model will qualify.

I will be applying for the rebate in December or January when we receive our GTPE.
Ah ok. I didn't connect the dots when I read it before. I'll definitely apply for it too.

kodiakng

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
the Kia 2023 EV6 and Niro EV models received some love yesterday but still none for 2023 Mach-E's. Progress... :rolleyes:
Sponsored