sth interesting, an organizer behind the screen+a optional stable phone mount?

Gopher Adventure

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E CA Rte 1
Country flag
Many people don't have wireless charging on their phones.

I have a simple cupholder dual phone holder that works fine with two phones plugged in.

I have to wonder - how does OP have a video of a product and then they're asking if they should offer it? Is this someone else's product, and they're going to copy it?
I’m guessing it’s a prototype they whipped up and they are simply gauging interest to see if it’s worth putting into production.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Sign me up! I like it! But still only available on Amazon? No other options to buy?
it will be available on ev-vida.com ev-vida.store as well once it arrive amazon warehouse

Last edited:
OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Many people don't have wireless charging on their phones.

I have a simple cupholder dual phone holder that works fine with two phones plugged in.

I have to wonder - how does OP have a video of a product and then they're asking if they should offer it? Is this someone else's product, and they're going to copy it?
haha because this item is actually already otw to the amazon warehouse two weeks ago, but we didn't send a lot of them because of the size of it, and I'm also not sure if it's gonna popular in the US market.
in fact, we already selling this item in CN market.
i started this thread because i want to make sure i sent enough inventory to amazon warehouse if this item is demanded.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I’m guessing it’s a prototype they whipped up and they are simply gauging interest to see if it’s worth putting into production.
because we didnt send that many inventory of this item to amazon warehouse two weeks ago, and we are definitely don't want it to be out of stock if its popular, so im here to see if i should send more.

Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
I’ll take one - give us a heads up when it’s at the warehouse. Don’t see it available yet unless the rest of y’all bought them already.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
it will be available on ev-vida.com as well once it arrive amazon warehouse
I am definitely buying this. But your web site does not seem to be up yet. Are you still working on it?

Ford Mustang Mach-E sth interesting, an organizer behind the screen+a optional stable phone mount? 1648901956866

ebeponyan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
This is a clever way to unlock more storage on the dash for those who need it, but I can't help feeling that it cheapens the look of an otherwise sleek and minimal design. There's a compelling argument for function over form here though- it looks like a good product, just not for me.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I’ll take one - give us a heads up when it’s at the warehouse. Don’t see it available yet unless the rest of y’all bought them already.
its not yet arrived, I will definitely post again.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I am definitely buying this. But your web site does not seem to be up yet. Are you still working on it?

Ford Mustang Mach-E sth interesting, an organizer behind the screen+a optional stable phone mount? 1648901956866
ohhh, I apologize, it's actually ev-vida.store. and its haven't available yet, we will post again once its available. thank you for the interest!

Spooky

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
May get one but leave the wings off for the phone holder..just the storage is nice. Though leaving the phone holder arms off it does look like there is a noticeable gap.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Got mine. trying it out without the arms for the phones. I like the storage. Still thinking about how it changes the look of the dash (which I really like). Will see if it grows on me. It let me empty the stuff (like my mailbox key) out of my cup holders. :)

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Nice idea. I don't think I'd want one but I can see why others might.

One recommendation is an add-on option of high-speed Qi-charging phone holders to go on those side mounts. It would be easy to run the cable up from the USB. I have a similar arm mount with charger in my truck that I love.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Nice idea. I don't think I'd want one but I can see why others might.

One recommendation is an add-on option of high-speed Qi-charging phone holders to go on those side mounts. It would be easy to run the cable up from the USB. I have a similar arm mount with charger in my truck that I love.
Here are pictures of the ones in my truck. I would think you could sell one with a pony on it.
Ford Mustang Mach-E sth interesting, an organizer behind the screen+a optional stable phone mount? ACEB2413-851C-44C0-B553-9284BB69174A

Ford Mustang Mach-E sth interesting, an organizer behind the screen+a optional stable phone mount? 11E88724-8F73-40C4-A9E0-0E290B63B2DD

Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
Got mine. trying it out without the arms for the phones. I like the storage. Still thinking about how it changes the look of the dash (which I really like). Will see if it grows on me. It let me empty the stuff (like my mailbox key) out of my cup holders. :)
argh- I’d been watching aamzon and never saw them come in stock. Must have missed out on the whole first shipment!
@AOSK - when are more of these trays going to hit an amazon warehouse? I see a different brand available looks like an identical product.
Edit- @jhalkias - can the phone mount arms be placed downward as well? I like my phone tucked lower next to the screen rather than so far above it.
Sponsored

Last edited: