"Stop safely now" , then full power loss while driving on highway...

braddallas

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT Star White
Occupation
CFO
Country flag
The same thing happened to my. It stop completely and would not start. I had it towed back to the dealer. I only have 247miles on it. It's still there and should be looked at tomorrow.
Has the dealership reached out to you for possible resolutions? Mine was towed to the dealership this past Friday with the exact same problem, and wouldn't start. Hoping it's only software updates that will fix the problem. Let me know what your dealer suggests.
Sponsored

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The same thing happened to my. It stop completely and would not start. I had it towed back to the dealer. I only have 247miles on it. It's still there and should be looked at tomorrow.
Not good for a new car. Makes me nervous as I just put my order in even though it will be at least 5 months before I see a car.

at this point they shouldn’t be having problems like yours

Johnnyb

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mack-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Has the dealership reached out to you for possible resolutions? Mine was towed to the dealership this past Friday with the exact same problem, and wouldn't start. Hoping it's only software updates that will fix the problem. Let me know what your dealer suggests.
yes car was fixed. It took them two weeks to figure it out but I have it back now and it seams to be fine. The file below has the details.
Sponsored

Attachments