Stop Safely Now .........

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
My hypothetical calculation shows worst case by projecting the forum numbers.

You're only noting 12v failures. Many are linked to HVB-related components, not 12v.
I didn't make an all-inclusive statement. I said the numbers *include* people who just killed their battery with an accessory. It's been implied elsewhere in this thread (not by you) that everyone who gets this message has a bricked car and needs the HVB dropped, which is simply not true.
Sponsored

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ground-based: CA Route 1 AWD, ER
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag

chrisbastow

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach-E
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
add another to the list of this issue my GTPE is now dead in the water sitting at a dealership waiting on Ford to figure out a fix. They no longer will send dealerships the controller for the batteries. 4 are available in the entire US and on quality hold.

So my car gets to just sit and wait for Ford to figure out what's wrong.

OP
OP
rohankumar

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
add another to the list of this issue my GTPE is now dead in the water sitting at a dealership waiting on Ford to figure out a fix. They no longer will send dealerships the controller for the batteries. 4 are available in the entire US and on quality hold.

So my car gets to just sit and wait for Ford to figure out what's wrong.
That's an incredibly sad state of affairs. As I stated earlier the end results shouldn't be the one driving proactive action by Ford. too many people on this forum and thread have gotten wrapped up in the 1% and over under Mach E's bricked already. It's Fords' responsibility to start tracking these failures across the country and put together a plan for recall if there's one needed. They should be able to see some major systemic issues whether with the software and hardware and work on fixing the same rather than let the dealerships try to handle on an island because they don't seem to have the requisite knowledge and expertise based on the evidence available across threads.
Sponsored