RosarioM

First Name
Rosario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
So last night I was in a parking lot and I see a guy checking out my car. Not unusual as many have noted in many threads here, the MME gets looks. As I approach to get in he says “I love the wheels on your car.” I was taken aback and said “thank you?” thinking he was being sarcastic. I have the GT and I HATE the flower power wheels. I’m also so used to people on here complaining about them that I assumed he was being sarcastic but I think he genuinely liked them.
Sponsored

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I don’t hate the flower wheels. Someone is bound to be taken with them. You found that person.

OP
OP
RosarioM

RosarioM

First Name
Rosario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
I don’t hate the flower wheels. Someone is bound to be taken with them. You found that person.
But then he said nothing about the car. Just the wheels. He was looking at a grabber blue GT. So rare around where I live and the wheels of all things got his attention. ?

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
I love my GT wheels. I didn't think I would, but now like them even better than then GTPE wheels. And I'm sick of typical spoke style wheels for a while anyway. Plus, they are sooo easy to clean too.
No one liked the taste of their first beer either.

But it does sound like you’re trying to convince us that bikini models are too skinny.

AlpaChino

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD Ext Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
I hated the look of the GT wheels when first shown, but over the past year they've grown on me steadily. So much so, that I don't mind them at all now. I'd be proud to drive them.

Vulnox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Yeah I like the GT wheels as well. But when it comes to wheels I admit I am pretty easy, as long as they aren't Chrome I can usually appreciate all of them if they fit well with the rest of the vehicle. OPs beautiful Grabber Blue GT would automatically make most wheel combos look good just by association.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
My neighbor said he loved my GT wheels as well...said it "made the car". Then I got my current wheels and he was like "ok yeah those are way better" lol

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
If I was choosing between the GT and GTPE I would go for the latter solely due to the wheels.

Cm12

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
I actually like the GT wheels too. Not my favorite by any means, but I like them. It’s cool to see something so different sometimes, and it’s fitting on an electric Mustang. Good color scheme too. Have you see the wheels on the comfort/tech package selects? Maybe the ugliest stock wheels I’ve literally ever seen.

OP
OP
RosarioM

RosarioM

First Name
Rosario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
If I was choosing between the GT and GTPE I would go for the latter solely due to the wheels.
My project for the spring is to dip the chrome part of the atock wheels
Yeah I like the GT wheels as well. But when it comes to wheels I admit I am pretty easy, as long as they aren't Chrome I can usually appreciate all of them if they fit well with the rest of the vehicle. OPs beautiful Grabber Blue GT would automatically make most wheel combos look good just by association.
my project for the spring is to plastidip the chrome part of the wheels a matte black. I think it will take away from the flower look of the wheels and match the rest of the car where there is little to no chrome. Lately I’m also thinking of plastidip ping the GT badge a nice black. Create my own black package ?

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I like the GT wheels to, they have really grown on me. They are also pretty distinctive looking, I can only think of the Alfa Romeo Giulia as having something similar.

tman

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
So last night I was in a parking lot and I see a guy checking out my car. Not unusual as many have noted in many threads here, the MME gets looks. As I approach to get in he says “I love the wheels on your car.” I was taken aback and said “thank you?” thinking he was being sarcastic. I have the GT and I HATE the flower power wheels. I’m also so used to people on here complaining about them that I assumed he was being sarcastic but I think he genuinely liked them.
"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is wheels are beautiful and his children smart."
- Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

Obviously, Mencken was misunderstood, misquoted, and a man before his time! ;)

For the record, I like my GT wheels just fine! I did love the distinctive Alfa Romeo wheels on my leased Giulia!!

GT_order_#1001

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black GT MME, 2013 Pearl Chevy Volt
Occupation
Civil-Enviro Engineer
Country flag
@RosarioM said:
my project for the spring is to plastidip the chrome part of the wheels a matte black. I think it will take away from the flower look of the wheels and match the rest of the car where there is little to no chrome. Lately I’m also thinking of plastidip ping the GT badge a nice black. Create my own black package ?

I'm considering doing exactly the same changes on my SB GT.