krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
When I go to "settings" under the car screen, it lets me change a setting like lighting or auto seat settings, but then the "button" goes back to being not set after about three seconds. Every time I select a setting to activate, it goes back to being unset. This happens now for almost every setting. Has anyone ever seen this? Thanks.

Running on 1.7.1

Disregard, fixed itself after sitting for an hour.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
When I go to "settings" under the car screen, it lets me change a setting like lighting or auto seat settings, but then the "button" goes back to being not set after about three seconds. Every time I select a setting to activate, it goes back to being unset. This happens now for almost every setting. Has anyone ever seen this? Thanks.

Running on 1.7.1
Yes this happened to me. I turned the car fully off, walked away so it locked, and came back 30 mins later. When I turned the car on everything was normal. Maybe that could work for you?

I'm also on 1.7.1

OP
OP
krafty81

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Yes this happened to me. I turned the car fully off, walked away so it locked, and came back 30 mins later. When I turned the car on everything was normal. Maybe that could work for you?

I'm also on 1.7.1
It did! Edited to reflect.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
They need to let you plug in a PC keyboard to the USB so you can hit "CTRL-ALT-DELETE" and then let you hope you don't see the "blue screen of death".
Sponsored