Strange times when using Preferred Charge timing

WPJoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura RDX
Country flag
I have noticed that my Fordpass app is showing strange times for my charging estimates that dont correspond to y time zone, and its not clear if they correspond to any time zone.

Right now I am trying to use Preferred Charge setup for the first time. I have it set to charge from 10pm-8am and when I open the app it says "Waiting to Charge" and under Details says it will start at charging at 10am (yes, I double checked and my preferred charge is set for 10pm).

It does accurately reflect the time I plugged my charger into the car (6:20pm). I dont know whether it will actually not start until 10am (I guess I will see) but I do know that last week when I charged it (not using preferred time) it also showed the time of the charging complete to be at a time that was wrong.

And if I choose "Charge to 100%" and override the schedule it tells me it will finish charging by 12:26pm on WEDNESDAY, which is clearly wrong (I am close to a full charge - its not an AM/PM issue it will probably be done in a couple of hours from now - 8:30pm or so, and thats in the PAST!).

Thoughts?

EDIT: I have been reading the thread about the latest FordPass update. It seems a lot of people are having problems with its timekeeping and getting the message "last updated 12 hours ago" which I am also getting. I am pretty sure these problems are linked so I guess this is an app issue.
Sponsored

Last edited: