Stuck on 2.6.0 since 5-16-22

oldertwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Is anyone else seem to be stuck on 2.6.0?

I have a Job 1 build (June build month) and my Mach E updated successful back on the 16th, but has not had any updates since then. I was on 2.3.0 before that day.

I have my car on WiFi every afternoon and night and I can see activity in my AP Controller, but it will only be about .5MB every few hours throughout the afternoon and night.

I am trying to avoid my dealer; every time I take my Mach E in it seems to come back with new damage or issues (dead battery, scuffs on bumper, gashes in dash, headliner stains). To top it off my closest Blue Cruise mapped area is a good 30 miles away from my dealer. I dont really want some random kid joy riding my Mach E and getting pits in the windshield or chips in the bumper from driving behind semis too close, etc.. to get to a Blue Cruise Area to test the new update. (I am slightly OCD with this car lol, but it's my first brand new from the factory car so I can't help it)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Stuck on 2.6.0 since 5-16-22 Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 9.34.41 PM
Sponsored

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I was stuck on a failed 2.6.0 for a while until Ford seemed to push a different version of the 2.6.0 again later on which then installed successfully.

It is strange that you are well past the OTA expiration date though and aren't seeing any new attempts at pushing an update.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I think you’re probably in another deployment batch if it hasn’t pushed again, you should get 2.7.1 next, but up to Ford gods.
Sponsored