Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
I will be attending this Thursday's media day at the New England International Auto Show for the Mach-E Forum. Please submit any questions or requests for me by Thursday morning (1/16) with regards to the Mustang Mach-E. I do plan on bringing a Digital SLR, tape measure and a few cups/bottles to test coup holders and storage. My goal is to measure the trunk and frunk space with great detail (see below images) as well as seat height to ground. I also want to find out if heated seats will be an option for the Select models if not 2021 maybe later.

Thank you.

Scott

Ford Mustang Mach-E Submit your Mach-E questions and requests for the New England International Auto Show (by 1/16/20) questions list-1
Ford Mustang Mach-E Submit your Mach-E questions and requests for the New England International Auto Show (by 1/16/20) questions list-2
Ford Mustang Mach-E Submit your Mach-E questions and requests for the New England International Auto Show (by 1/16/20) questions list-3
Ford Mustang Mach-E Submit your Mach-E questions and requests for the New England International Auto Show (by 1/16/20) questions list-4

questions list-5.png

JSAlexVa

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 LR AWD
Country flag
I hope you get all those measurements...I’m curious about them too.
Two things I can think of:
1. Do the side mirrors tilt down in reverse?
2. Can the driver screen show navigation data?
Thanks for doing this.

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
One more key dimension: height from ground to the top of the rear door opening with the door open. Think of trying to buckle a kid into a car seat. Thanks!

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
And one question: when will the ev certified dealers be trained on the mach e?

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I hope you get all those measurements...I’m curious about them too.
Two things I can think of:
1. Do the side mirrors tilt down in reverse?
2. Can the driver screen show navigation data?
Thanks for doing this.
+1 for both of these, especially on the navigation bit for the driver display binnacle.
  • Mustangs are easily modded for performance upgrades. Will the Mach-E's be? (Cooling system, power boost to motors, etc) Will there be dealer installed drivetrain/battery system hardware upgrades available?
  • Since Ford is partnering with EA for charging by the minute, any chance Mustang Mach-E can charge faster to bring down costs?
  • What are the tire sizes?
  • Will there be a Mach-E store like Tesla has for optional wheel/tire sets , accessories and gear?
  • What does complimentary access to Ford Pass even mean and what does it cost after that?
  • Will the computer hardware be forward upgradeable over time?
  • What video streaming and gaming capabilities will be available to owners while sitting in our cars?
  • What is Ford's handsfree driving system called and when will it be available?
  • When will reservation holders learn what additional option packages are available and priced at?
Tons of questions, sorry. Hopefully one or more are of interest to you and others. Thanks again!

Cricri67

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME First Edition (cancelled), Ioniq 5 Project 45
Country flag
Hi,

Thanks for proposing to be our mouth, ears and eyes there! :cool:

On top of the questions above, I'm interested to know if:
- the Mach-E has front fog lamps
- the panoramic glass roof has retractable cloth sunshades

RobB

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suburban, 66 Skylark
Occupation
Filmmaker, Video Freelancer
Country flag
I will be attending this Thursday's media day at the New England International Auto Show for the Mach-E Forum. Please submit any questions or requests for me by Thursday morning (1/16) with regards to the Mustang Mach-E. I do plan on bringing a Digital SLR, tape measure and a few cups/bottles to test coup holders and storage. My goal is to measure the trunk and frunk space with great detail (see below images) as well as seat height to ground. I also want to find out if heated seats will be an option for the Select models if not 2021 maybe later.

Thank you.

Scott

Ford Mustang Mach-E Submit your Mach-E questions and requests for the New England International Auto Show (by 1/16/20) questions list-5
Ford Mustang Mach-E Submit your Mach-E questions and requests for the New England International Auto Show (by 1/16/20) questions list-5

Will/Can there be accessory power to the frunk area?

hans69

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7
Country flag
Please ask them why we can't do a reservation in Belgium. thanks

Petter

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit (2017), Mustang Mach-E, FE (2021)
Occupation
Media manager/editor
Country flag
Thank you!

My questions concern delivery:

1. Will Ford, by the end of 2020, be able to deliver a Mustang Mach-E First Edition to everyone who has pre-ordered one?

2. What, if any, is the significance of the digits of the pre-order reservation number?

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Being in New England, ask what the effects of cold weather has on the EV range. We know they tested it in winter but no hard data on the effects of winter on the car's battery.

Thank you!

I sure hope they let you climb all over to get those measurements and test all those cups!!! ;)

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
Two questions I've seen asked elsewhere and a third of of my own:

1) Can the rear doors be opened manually in the event of power loss?
2) Is the cargo cover removable?
3) What are the measurements of the front overhang and its ground clearance? My driveway gas a steep transition between it and the road, and some of my prior cars would scrape the front strake if we didn't pull in/out on an angle.

Thanks!

jeffdawgfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE AWD ER, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Occupation
Retired Navy / Veterans Administration
Country flag
Ask them how will the regenerative braking work. Will it have varying levels of regen or just a standard setting. I prefer very aggressive regen to enhance one pedal driving.
Sponsored