Florida7382

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
I know they may say overseas transport would add to delays, but I am hoping (and praying) that Ford get the ordering process started as soon as possible for you and all of our other international fellow members. At the very least, ramp up communication
via emails or calls.
Ford will most definitely sell you cars, they’ll have to, due to the total manufacturer emission reduction targets, to avoid fines. That system in my understanding will fully kick in in 2021, so they’re not in hurry (demand definitely is there). On another hand, Ford’s taking a phased approach in something that’s new to them, online ordering, US first, EU (and UK) soon after.

Im following both markets carefully as I have a plan of acquiring a MEE here and later exporting it to Europe.
Sponsored

hag911

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion Hybrid, 2014 Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
76 @hag911 10004155 June 28, 2020 US (MA) Rapid Red First Edition Extended[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

pooter03

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Occupation
IT
Country flag
How did you manage to change dealer? A bunch of us have been trying and unable to do so.
Shit, I'm sorry. I double checked and the order number (10087xxx) doesn't match the reservation number (10040xxx.) I was tired as hell when I completed the order and missed it. I basically logged into Ford with my account, changed my dealer, and started a new order rather than complete my reservation.

|'m not too worried about it though. I'm going to email guy in charge of EV sales at the new dealer (Haldeman Ford) and see if he replace my reservation with my purchase to bump me back up to my spot. Also, I'm going to call Ford's customer service and see if I can work it on that end.

In any case, I'm so pissed with the original dealer (Lawrenceville Ford) I got stuck with, I'm fine dropping to the end of the line as a worse case scenario. The new dealer has been very responsive, is charging no ADMs, and made a huge commitment to Mach-Es. The original dealer is charging ADMs, horrible with communication, and puts out an air of not caring.

ddlt

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NX 300H Rx350 CX5 Mach E reserved Galaxy 500 in a time long ago
Country flag
My dealer tamiami ford ( Naples Florida) Has confirmed no adm and will honor mustang club or stock ownership plan X

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
If the reservation numbers are even close to sequential, could the total number really be up to over 87,000 if they’re only planning to make 50,000 the first year?

5bee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Automotive
Country flag
Can you add column for Final Price paid ?

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I called them yesterday as well and they said the factory was still closed due to Covid-19 so they didn’t have any updates when they would open up the orders. Anyone else have this same response? I also placed my order today and got a confirmation that it was sent to the dealership.
My dealer seems to be a little more in the know than yours, since they’re the ones that called to tell me to place an order on the “26th”. However, when I placed my order yesterday (27th), it says “sent to dealer for them to accept”. I emailed my dealer and he said “we received your reservation, you’ll get an email from Ford on the 30th with all the information”. I have no idea what he’s talking about and I’m a little worried.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Oh, BTW My Route 1 is in Infinite Blue (I see you don't have a color listed).

Dafstang

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aimdesign.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium E AWD/ / 2017 Mercedes GLE-43
Occupation
Product designer
Country flag
So much for online ordering, I really thought I could do this online without dealing with the dealer. Guess not

Ford Mustang Mach-E Submitted Orders Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] 1593357683837

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
Did that to me when using AmEx. Visa worked.
Make sure to check your statements or CC company ensure it did not go thru twice. Sometimes when it crashes the payment might have actually gone thru. Or you can have 2 orders placed and sell one of them lol. Just Saying hint hint

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
So much for online ordering, I really thought I could do this online without dealing with the dealer. Guess not

Ford Mustang Mach-E Submitted Orders Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] 1593357683837
Either contact them or maybe they will have it set up tomorrow. Ford people on forums were saying it is a big pain in the butt to set the online payment system up so maybe your dealer just not going to bother if not switch dealers tomorrow to someone else. This is the one thing I like online ordering not having to deal with dealers and negotiations. If I had the money and Ford will do it I would pay cashiers Check and just have it shipped to my address when it is in lol.

stang1521

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2014 Focus ST
Occupation
IT
Country flag
are GT registrations getting changed to orders? I never received any on how to change.
Sponsored