Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
Visited my dealer this afternoon to see if there were any updates (My car is past the point where I can do any tracking having arrived at the rail yard in Salt Lake City, 350 miles away from my dealer here in Meridian Idaho). Nothing new to report, although a truck load of vehicles had just come in including one Mach E. I decided to wander over there and try talking to the driver.

The Mach E in his load was a GTPE, either silver or white. I asked him if he had brought these all in from Utah, to which he replied yes and asked if one of them was mine. I said no, but I did have one like that one (pointing at the Mach E) but it was yellow (cyber orange). To my surprise, he said he knew which one that was and was supposed to bring it in this load, but he discovered the battery seemed to be dead and couldn't move it. Of all the things to go wrong...

I did some more digging and called the trucking company, eventually getting through to the rail yard where the cars get unloaded off of the Union Pacific trains and talking to someone who seemed to know about this. Apparently mine and one other Mach E were both dead, and they don't have a charging station there. He said they had called some service company to come out and try to fix it but it might be a day or two. Not sure how often they make runs to my dealer, but it's starting to sound like I'm not getting my car this week after all (ETAEndDate is currently Friday 10/29)...

However I did just receive the "Complete your Mustang Mach E Purchase" email - I guess that confirms that the car really was supposed to be on that truck. Crap...
Sponsored

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
December 12th

December 12th
That sucks. I got my first email from Ford yesterday confirming my production date 11/22. If they switch you into December maybe change to 2022.

JTMFLY

First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F350, 2021 MME
Occupation
Incoming Quality Investigator, Ford Motor Company, Flat Rock Assembly
Country flag
I just inputted my information.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
My MME shows a shipment date of Oct. 8th, but when I check Palsapp there's no sign of progress (Null/Pending).

Is Palsapp a reliable enough source that I should assume my MME is still stuck somewhere between Mexico and Kansas City? Trying to gauge whether my estimated dealer delivery date of November 10 - 16th is still on track or not.
Check again. I have been watching orders with 10/08 ship date obsessively because my car has the same ship date, it appears that West Coast orders are starting to arrive Argentine Ramp. Nothing on the East Coast orders I have been watching though.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Did they say it’s still a 21 or changed to 22? Everything at Ford is in a state of flux
Not a word.........but a little over 8 months since they got my order. Im really really pissed at their state of FLUCKS

SeattleMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Check again. I have been watching orders with 10/08 ship date obsessively because my car has the same ship date, it appears that West Coast orders are starting to arrive Argentine Ramp. Nothing on the East Coast orders I have been watching though.
Thanks! Sometime in the last hour or two the status did update, Argentine ramp like you said. Progress!

az-paco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Prius, '21 MME Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Mine was shipped on October 8 too, after a 12 week chip hold. They also switched my ETA dates from September to November then. According to Palsapp, it was transferred to Argentine Ramp on October 21 to head SW. Hoping for delivery ahead of my current Ford ETA dates (November 23-29).

BleedBlue75

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium Star White
Country flag
Visited my dealer this afternoon to see if there were any updates (My car is past the point where I can do any tracking having arrived at the rail yard in Salt Lake City, 350 miles away from my dealer here in Meridian Idaho). Nothing new to report, although a truck load of vehicles had just come in including one Mach E. I decided to wander over there and try talking to the driver.

The Mach E in his load was a GTPE, either silver or white. I asked him if he had brought these all in from Utah, to which he replied yes and asked if one of them was mine. I said no, but I did have one like that one (pointing at the Mach E) but it was yellow (cyber orange). To my surprise, he said he knew which one that was and was supposed to bring it in this load, but he discovered the battery seemed to be dead and couldn't move it. Of all the things to go wrong...

I did some more digging and called the trucking company, eventually getting through to the rail yard where the cars get unloaded off of the Union Pacific trains and talking to someone who seemed to know about this. Apparently mine and one other Mach E were both dead, and they don't have a charging station there. He said they had called some service company to come out and try to fix it but it might be a day or two. Not sure how often they make runs to my dealer, but it's starting to sound like I'm not getting my car this week after all (ETAEndDate is currently Friday 10/29)...

However I did just receive the "Complete your Mustang Mach E Purchase" email - I guess that confirms that the car really was supposed to be on that truck. Crap...
So sorry to hear that! So frustrating when the car is so close - yet so far away :(

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Bummer of all bummers.

wonder which battery, assume 12 volt ?

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
Bummer of all bummers.

wonder which battery, assume 12 volt ?
Are there two batteries in these? I don't even know. I vaguely remember reading about some issue if the battery is allowed to run all the way down - hopefully it's not more complicated than just spending some time connected to a charger.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Mine was shipped on October 8 too, after a 12 week chip hold. They also switched my ETA dates from September to November then. According to Palsapp, it was transferred to Argentine Ramp on October 21 to head SW. Hoping for delivery ahead of my current Ford ETA dates (November 23-29).
As a fellow member of the 12-week chip hold club, I am so happy for you!

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
UPdate done, do I need a google id to process. I don't and will not get another userid/pw way too many.
2022 with a 12/13 delivery and VIN #

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Ordered at dealer 10/1/2021
Confirmed by Ford (email) 10/21
Order #4342
Premium AWD Extended/Grabber Blue

TTT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
Uploaded my data, the form needs to be updated as it only allows you to input Model Year 2021 and I know I'm getting a 2022.
Sponsored