Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Avec un numéro 10035xxx pour ma FE et en plus en France, je n'ose même pas imaginer quand elle va être mise en fabrication, surtout qu'on en est toujours au stade de la réservation, même pas de la commande ?
Je parierais pour mars/avril
Sponsored

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Dude, Jan 2020 order and November build!! What is this nonsense with me bothering to reserve the night of the reveal for no reason.
Yes there's a few like that, one in Ontario also he ad order in July I believe, no reservation. ??????????????

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
Yes there's a few like that, one in Ontario also he ad order in July I believe, no reservation. ??????????????
maybe They are filling the truck with late reservation for some customers that have reserved early instead of pushing the early one later

TheLight75

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Looking at the ordering sheet, it looks like almost 25% have build dates. That is exciting to see as it's only been a few weeks!

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I wonder when the next round of build dates will get pushed out... been quiet for several days.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
FYI.....If you live in Cali and do NOT have a production date then IMMEDIATELY go to the CARB website I believe as there is a GRANT for $5,000. It takes roughly 3 months to get but it can NOT be issued AFTER the actual purchase. They give you a letter and you take it to the dealership and it is an immediate $5000 down payment. I screwed up on my FE but am going to do it today for my wife's premium.

other discounts in Cali.

State : $2000-4500 depending on income
County CARB: 2,000
PG&E (utility) $800
PG&E level 2 charger: 250

these are all CASH...not tax credits.

all in all I wish I knew about the grant prior to the production date....As you can see there is a LOT of money out there. Anyone NOT living in Cali research both state AND county.
What is the website for this grant ? I have searched a lot and lot of the paths only lead to this website (https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng/preapproval/requirements) and that is the same as what you mention under state above for 2000-4500 depending on income. It is actually 0-4500 as higher income means no $$ rebates just the decals etc.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
@eastern refugee

Not sure I understand, the item 2 and 3 from the required documents says:
2. Proof of temporary or permanent vehicle registration for the vehicle listed in the application. The applicant's name must be on the registration, and the registration must be current (not expired). For CVRP Rebate Now applicants, this will be required after vehicle purchase or lease.

3. A full and complete copy of the purchase or lease contract with all pages included. A complete contract is executed and signed. It includes an itemization of credits, discounts, and incentives received, if applicable, and all information needed to process the application. The applicant's name must be listed on the contract. For CVRP Rebate Now Applicants, this will be required after you complete the purchase/lease of your vehicle.

How you can have all those documents without a vehicle being purchased?
You can't. I screwed up. Only San Diego County can get preapproved. The rest of us have to wait until we buy it.

mh58

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME P4X
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I added a duplicate order in error. Please update mh58 line to order date 10/31/2020 and ref 10525260.

LauFFE Tron

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Focus Electric, 2001 Toyota Highlander
Country flag
Added my entry to form.

Premium
RWD
Extended Battery/Range
Star White

Ordered: 7/7/2020
Build Date: week of 12/7/2020
Vin: 6xxx

Talked to my dealer and he sent me a screenshot with my Vin number. He told me to expect delivery the week of Christmas, but it may get pushed to 1st week of January. Crossing my fingers for December delivery so I can use the tax credits.
I noticed that you alrea
Added my entry to form.

Premium
RWD
Extended Battery/Range
Star White

Ordered: 7/7/2020
Build Date: week of 12/7/2020
Vin: 6xxx

Talked to my dealer and he sent me a screenshot with my Vin number. He told me to expect delivery the week of Christmas, but it may get pushed to 1st week of January. Crossing my fingers for December delivery so I can use the tax credits.
I just noticed that you have a delivery date of 12/31. We have the same build date of 12/7 and I ordered from AutoNation Ford Frisco. Did you put your order there by any chance since it's next to Plano?

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
I noticed that you alrea

I just noticed that you have a delivery date of 12/31. We have the same build date of 12/7 and I ordered from AutoNation Ford Frisco. Did you put your order there by any chance since it's next to Plano?
I’m going to be angry if others in DFW get them last week of December. My build date is Dec 13 and mine is coming to North Richland Hills.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Am I reading it right that if you make more than 68k a couple you won't be able to get the grant?
Dont remember numbers but its a diminishing scale after 100K I think if I recollect from memory

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
Could you please change the color of my ordered car from Infinite Blue to Rapid Red, please?
Sponsored