Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
83 Mustang GLX, 21 Mach-e FE, 22 Lighting Lariat
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Very Interesting - Thanks.

I sorted by the dealer column and found my dealer has 8 cars - 3 are First Editions.
Looking at the dealer website they list 13 Mach-e cars.
I can tell the 3 FE by the seat stitching description, otherwise they are listed as premium by the dealer.

I put the VINs from the dealer website in the www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker and found my my Mach Flop car.

I only recognized one name (other than mine) the dealer apparently got a white premium extended range, unless that one is a Service car - but from what I was told they got 3 Service cars, so it would seem there would be 3 recognizable names.

If you are having trouble getting information from your dealer - look at the inventory on their website and use www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I don't know if this interests anyone to look at but when I hunted for my vin I ended up with a list of over 4k others until I found mine. This list would be just premiums/first editions based on the vin format I used, and is from about a week or more ago. I removed the customer name, window sticker, and vin info because I'm not a total savage with user data, but you can extrapolate some info on build dates and dealers that ordered them if you are curious. Again, this isn't an all inclusive list, and when I initially parsed the info I only searched as far as the dealer info because I figured once I got my vin I could look up remaining details. I left the https:// off of the link because I didn't know how pleasurable it would be to load a 1 mb file every view of this page.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ejQ4tcP_zAlb8Uam14mVMZkmadVG_l_roAfc2rhtmYM/edit?usp=sharing
That's really cool. Yep. Found mine. I'd asked several times how many orders my dealer had and how many FEs. Now at least I know part of that -- 2 FEs. Originally I did get an answer of 27 reservations. From this I think that was for all the Koons dealerships, not just Silver Spring. There are 28 Koons cars on this list, 3 at Silver Spring. 9 of the 28 are FEs. Of course, being only Premium/FE it isn't the full list.

How did you do the search? You can DM me with the answer if you prefer.

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
That's a great list! Now I just need to figure out how to run for the Route 1 and maybe I'll be able to get some info about my order lol

Interesting to see only 2 orders from my dealer Future Ford Concord. Guess my hope of having someone ahead of me cancel and bring able to swoop in isn't looking too likely ?

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
That happened to me as well

If you are having trouble getting information from your dealer - look at the inventory on their website and use www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker
That is a great suggestion for those that have been ghosted by their dealers.
I think the VINs from many dealer cars could be found by looking at their online inventory but it's not a comprehensive list. For instance....my dealer's demo car isn't listed on their online inventory while my stock FE is. From what I understand, the online inventory list is posted automatically but the dealers do have some filtering capabilities. Some dealers might allow everything to be posted as soon as the window sticker prints while others might cull the list down a bit for whatever their reasons might be. They each know their markets so it's going to be a grab bag of sorts.

So, it's worth a try to see if you can locate your car but don't panic if you don't see it there. It still might exist but just isn't posted as dealer inventory yet.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I saw about 5 MMEs form my dealer but I Don't think any of them are mine unless I'm looking at the ID number wrong. What part of the VIN is included in that ID string?
ID number is the initial order number received from the dealer - the ID numbers match what I received online in the email (apart from reservation number)

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
That's a great list! Now I just need to figure out how to run for the Route 1 and maybe I'll be able to get some info about my order lol

Interesting to see only 2 orders from my dealer Future Ford Concord. Guess my hope of having someone ahead of me cancel and bring able to swoop in isn't looking too likely ?
Lol - I thought the same ; I initially cancelled an order from less desirable dealer - it still shows up not canceled - that dealer has 3 FEs and my supposedly canceled Premium - no chance those FEs are going to be canceled by the customers. The dealer I ordered my Mach Drop from has 15 orders in this list with 6 FEs and rest are Premiums and most are listed in production; my Mach Drop is listed in Order processing - so likely he may have one or two rejects out of earlier deliveries

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Interesting, looks like you captured 44 of the 80+ orders my dealer supposedly has. They don't list any on their online inventory.

Still waiting (obsessing) patiently (impatiently) for my production date to be filled in on fordtracker. o_O

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

ok, I just entered my order data.
I have had NO contact from local dealer yet, and my build date is supposed to be next week....

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I don't know if this interests anyone to look at but when I hunted for my vin I ended up with a list of over 4k others until I found mine. This list would be just premiums/first editions based on the vin format I used, and is from about a week or more ago. I removed the customer name, window sticker, and vin info because I'm not a total savage with user data, but you can extrapolate some info on build dates and dealers that ordered them if you are curious. Again, this isn't an all inclusive list, and when I initially parsed the info I only searched as far as the dealer info because I figured once I got my vin I could look up remaining details. I left the https:// off of the link because I didn't know how pleasurable it would be to load a 1 mb file every view of this page.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ejQ4tcP_zAlb8Uam14mVMZkmadVG_l_roAfc2rhtmYM/edit?usp=sharing

Just curious, did you happen to sort by name prior to removing names? Just guessing as two which I presume are associated with me show up right next to each other.

Also curious how you automated this, I was thinking someone could write an R script and feed it into something like tabaleu to get metrics like mix of trims built.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag

I couldn't find my order number, my VIN or any cars with my dealers name.

thesky

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Does anybody else's window sticker have a date at the bottom? mine says 12/2/2020. Production is supposed to be week of 11/30.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Very bottom below sticker frame is usually when you downloaded sticker, above that (under special order) is the invoice date.

Does anybody else's window sticker have a date at the bottom? mine says 12/2/2020. Production is supposed to be week of 11/30.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Yep. Every sticker I have seen has a date at the very very bottom.
I downloaded my window sticker on 11/23/20 and that is the date printed at the very bottom.
I downloaded it a second time on 11/25/20 and the date changed to 11/25/20
I downloaded it again a third time over the weekend and the date changed to 12/2/20.
I suspect if I download it again in a couple of weeks the date will change again.

Last edited:

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
Just curious, did you happen to sort by name prior to removing names? Just guessing as two which I presume are associated with me show up right next to each other.

Also curious how you automated this, I was thinking someone could write an R script and feed it into something like tabaleu to get metrics like mix of trims built.
Yes, I believe I did sort by name. It was just automated with a script cycling through possible vins using the formula someone else had provided for vins, specifically looking for vins that would match my build. It wasn't all that elegant. I also can't figure out why it is no longer working for me. I would love someone to get the entire list for all sorts of metrics, I'd just be afraid they might restrict their site somehow if too much is thrown at it.
Sponsored