Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Ford of Ventura confirmation: Order Number 10015754, CA Rt 1, Infinite Blue, USA (CA), 6/29/2020. A note: The General Manager and Sales Manager at this dealer both have confirmed orders for Premiums (Premii?).

Attachments

SD_Solar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Leaf SV 2019 Leaf SL Plus Ford F250 Jeep Cherokee First Edition Grabber Blue Order
Country flag
Don't forget the unloved GT. At an estimated 30% of reservations, the non-GT reservations for N.A. are only 14,000 -- not 20,000. (Assuming that Ford does hold that 20/30 split for N.A./E.U.
Yep, that’s a valid point --- GT orders won’t be showing up on this list until at least Dec.
I would guess, the First Edition N.A. orders will all be built before the GT orders are even accepted.

eStang

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
software salesperson
Country flag
Order #: 10006453
Order Submission Date: 6/28/2020 (Dealer accepted 6/30/2020)
Country (State): US (IL)
Color: Carbonized Gray / Black Onyx with Red Stitching
Trim & Drivetrain: First Edition AWD
Range: Extended

tomterky

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mustang Pony Edition Convertible; 2021 Mach E
Country flag
I was able to place my order this morning for a Premium AWD SR in Infinite Blue with an order number of 10031xxx. My only concern is that the next step is for my dealer to accept the order. But they are completely clueless about the Mach E. I called them last week and they said they had zero info about the MME and that orders likely wouldn’t start for at least a year.
Mine just did almost the same thing today after I placed the order. My dealer didn't even know the ordering option was open! I got a call from the online person after placing my order asking what I would like to know about the Mach E and how interested I was in purchasing one. I had to explain to her that it was the order from the Ford website and it was the real thing. She then stated, "really, they're not even on the lot yet".

SD_Solar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Leaf SV 2019 Leaf SL Plus Ford F250 Jeep Cherokee First Edition Grabber Blue Order
Country flag
Order #: 100171XX
Order Submission Date: 6/30/2020 / (Dealer accepted 6/30/2020)
Country (State): US (SD)
Color: Grabber Blue / Black Onyx with Blue Stitching
Trim & Drivetrain: First Edition AWD
Range: Extended

tomterky

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mustang Pony Edition Convertible; 2021 Mach E
Country flag
Shadow Black, Premium, AWD, standard, St. Paul, MN

Ford Mustang Mach-E Submitted Orders Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] 1593540911306

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Order Details
Ford Mustang Mach-E Submitted Orders Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] 1593540911306

• Order Date​
    6/27/2020
  • Order Number​
    100345xx

Premium AWD ER Star White

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Since FE reservations mostly went to enthusiastic folks, I suggest they probably are over represented in the sample here.
Also keep in mind that 30% of the reservations Ford has said is for the GT. So if you are reservation holder 50,000 and you ordered a Premium, you are really no worse than #35,000 in line. Probably a little better than that when you factor in some cancellations and some people taking too long to convert their reservation to an order to be in the first batch.

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
Premium
Standard Battery RWD (changed from Extended AWD)
Shadow Black
Black Onyx

Los Angeles, Star Ford
No ADM

Order# 10012560

SD_Solar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Also keep in mind that 30% of the reservations Ford has said is for the GT. So if you are reservation holder 50,000 and you ordered a Premium, you are really no worse than #35,000 in line. Probably a little better than that when you factor in some cancellations and some people taking too long to convert their reservation to an order to be in the first batch.
I think a N.A. Premium holder is in a lot shorter line than that. Remember only 20,000 of the first year production are going here and something like 4,000 of them are GT reservations that won’t be delivered until mid 2021.

When they get production cranked up to even close to 1,000 units a week, they will easily push the First Edition’s out in just a few weeks. And the Premium N.A. orders should be done well before the end of the year. I think that is why Ford very recently changed their info that the CA RT1’s and the Selects may have 2020 deliveries instead of 2021.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I think a N.A. Premium holder is in a lot shorter line than that. Remember only 20,000 of the first year production are going here and something like 4,000 of them are GT reservations that won’t be delivered until mid 2021.

When they get production cranked up to even close to 1,000 units a week, they will easily push the First Edition’s out in just a few weeks. And the Premium N.A. orders should be done well before the end of the year. I think that is why Ford very recently changed their info that the CA RT1’s and the Selects may have 2020 deliveries instead of 2021.
I agree with your timing.

I do wonder how accurate the original projection of 20k US and 30K to the EU is now. Ford can't really control who orders from where unless they took x number of reservation numbers that are going to EU dealer lots regardless if EU customers preorder them or not. Reservation numbers are now over 70K which of course is over the original 50k max first year production.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I agree with your timing.

I do wonder how accurate the original projection of 20k US and 30K to the EU is now. Ford can't really control who orders from where unless they took x number of reservation numbers that are going to EU dealer lots regardless if EU customers preorder them or not. Reservation numbers are now over 70K which of course is over the original 50k max first year production.
Ford has indicated from the start that the 60/40 allocation was driven by EU compliance requirements -- it had nothing to do with volume of pre-orders and was not intended to reflect that much greater demand for the vehicle in the EU.
Therefore, how the orders are playing out shouldn't change that mix. What may change the mix is whether the delay to get MMEs to the EU in 2020 may affect Ford's incentive to push that many vehicles there. In other words, if MMEs can't be delivered into the EU in 2020 anyway, maybe Ford will shift some of that allocation to the U.S. and push for more to the E.U. in the early 2022 model year.

dcacosta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I submitted my order yesterday and my dealer indicated that it was accepted on their end, I don't see that reflected on the website. Should I be worried? I want to do everything I can to get the car as soon as possible.

Thanks

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I submitted my order yesterday and my dealer indicated that it was accepted on their end, I don't see that reflected on the website. Should I be worried? I want to do everything I can to get the car as soon as possible.

Thanks
I was on the phone when my dealer pushed the accept button. It took just a minute for me to see accepted on the website. If you don’t see it, I would call them tomorrow.
Sponsored