Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Chevy Traverse, 2021 Ford Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Posted my order at the dealer on 7/7. The Ford website hasn't shown an update from my reservation over to an order but I have an order summary from my local Ford dealership with the details.
Sponsored

Berth48

First Name
Arnauld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima hybride rechargeable. MME First Édition
Country flag
Quand je vois toutes ces commandes qui s'enchaînent, je commence vraiment à avoir des fourmis dans les mains, il y a déjà des numéros de réservation supérieur au mien qui me passent devant j'ai vraiment les "boules", surtout en ayant réservé une FE. C'est vraiment dégueulasse

SD_Solar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Leaf SV 2019 Leaf SL Plus Ford F250 Jeep Cherokee First Edition Grabber Blue Order
Country flag
Wow, from the stats on the 188 orders posted here --- it doesn’t seem the US economy just coming out of a shutdown from Coronavirus is having much effect on the buying patterns here.

Almost all the Orders (over 95%) are for the most expensive Models the FE’s and Premiums.
Extended Range batteries are on a 4 to 1 ratio of Orders a $5,000 option.
AWD is on a 2 to 1 ratio of Orders a $2,700 option.

Interesting!

Last edited by a moderator:

urmyboyblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus IS 350
Country flag
Hi friends - Add another to the board. FE Grabber Blue - 10019xxx ordered on 7/18 - Arizona

artrgreiser

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E, Bronco, BMW i3, '91 F250
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS tab at the bottom of the sheet for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

I added my order folks. I'm excited to test drive then take delivery!!!!!

Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, 2022 Bronco 2D SAS, 1985.5 Mustang SVO
Country flag
Sort of an impulse buy... We just ordered an AWD Premium to replace our Fusion Energi. Looking at the pricing, it's not much more sticker price than my loaded up Fusion Energi. Res#: 10325629

Question to the group: What are the odds on getting the $7,500 gov't rebate?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Sort of an impulse buy... We just ordered an AWD Premium to replace our Fusion Energi. Looking at the pricing, it's not much more sticker price than my loaded up Fusion Energi. Res#: 10325629

100% assuming you can fill out the form and have a qualifying tax bill. Ford is a long way from its cap.

Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
100% assuming you can fill out the form and have a qualifying tax bill. Ford is a long way from its cap.
I was afraid that it would be out by the time the GT comes out (And when I could actually get one with my late reservation)

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I was afraid that it would be out by the time the GT comes out (And when I could actually get one with my late reservation)
Remember that only 20,000 of the first year MMEs are coming to the US. If you already have a reservation, you'll be fine. There are threads elsewhere that detail the calculations of how long it will take Ford to hit the cap.

Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Remember that only 20,000 of the first year MMEs are coming to the US. If you already have a reservation, you'll be fine. There are threads elsewhere that detail the calculations of how long it will take Ford to hit the cap.
I only reserved/ordered mine today. I read an article in March that 41,000 reservations were in. I figured with COVID would probably slow the additions and unfortunately cause cancellations. So I'd be shocked if I make year 1.... hmmm

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Confirm yesterday with the dealer, they have convert all of their 52 reservations into an order. They will have to make a correction to mine has I want the Light Space Grey seats in my Premium SR AWD Infinite Blue, so other then the lack of communications on their part for putting the order before confirming with the customer everything is find. I just have to wait 2 weeks that the change to my order was done.

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I think we are up to six Mache's in Illinois so far.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag

If eligible, you will, see tax thread.
Sponsored