Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Not sure if this is the correct string for this question - but I just got an email a few days ago confirming my order (I converted my ressie to order the first day we were able - now I have an order ID, which is different from my order number...any idea what the order ID number is??
There seem to be new order numbers coming out of dealers. Not quite sure what gives with those.

bthg

First Name
Bjørn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E, First Edition
Country flag
Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

Order #: 10011690
Order Submission Date: 11/18/2019
Exterior Color: Carbonized Gray
Model: First Edition
Trim & Drivetrain: AWD
Range: Extended

Pkamisky

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer
Occupation
Finance
Country flag

Please add Star White Met Tri-Coat for the color.

Thanks!

ArtyMachy

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2021 Select AWD
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I just added my order through the form

Reesh

First Name
Harish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Chrysler Pacifica Phev
Country flag
Decided to cancel my order. We have a car coming off lease early October. While renting a car for a month or so would be acceptable, didn't want to risk waiting for months for delivery. Maybe I'll get a GT next year instead!

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Decided to cancel my order. We have a car coming off lease early October. While renting a car for a month or so would be acceptable, didn't want to risk waiting for months for delivery. Maybe I'll get a GT next year instead!
My lease is up in mid-October too. Ford Credit can extend your lease on a month to month basis (up to 6 months) if you have a vehicle on order. I plan on extending mine until the Mach-E arrives. You might want to check with your leasing company to see if you can do the same.

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Updated my Order to reflect change in color from IB to Rapid Red.

Michael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Kona Electric
Country flag
well, the Mach E can be ordered to UK, Netherlands and Norway but not to Germany? to bad ....

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
well, the Mach E can be ordered to UK, Netherlands and Norway but not to Germany? to bad ....
Reservations and orders are opening up at different paces in different countries. AFAIK, U.K. orders are not open yet (just reservations). And, it appears that for Spain, big marketing of the new car just began weeks ago, with only the ability to express interest (not even a reservation): https://www.ford.es/turismos/mustang-mach-e

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I just received an email that my MME was placed and there are Thrills ahead. Order date 7/2 with a new 4 digit order number. It's for my Premium, not the FE I just tried (unsuccessfully?) to get. Ford.com still has my order date as 6/27 with the original order number.

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My original order # was 10110012 and I received an email that approved my order and the order number showed 6792. It looks like a FE number.
Sponsored