Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
Gonna add some low end via a powered subwoofer box to my Select SR RWD.

Just curious if the factory speaker leads are present to the subwoofer location on a MachE w/o the premium sound equiped (no factory sub)? Would love a simple tap to the subwoofer lead - rather than the left or right rear door speakers.

Has anyone checked if this is the case? I am doubtful but sometimes factory wiring harnesses aren’t really changed much between packages.
Sponsored

Sillybibbles

First Name
Mr. Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2023 Select RWD
Country flag
I would love to hear about anyone who managed to pull a signal from a speaker into a high-level speaker on the Select (non-B&O). I've heard but can't confirm that door speakers have some kind of high-pass cutoff which would make it impossible to run the signal into a sub amp.

OP
OP
Polar

Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
I would love to hear about anyone who managed to pull a signal from a speaker into a high-level speaker on the Select (non-B&O). I've heard but can't confirm that door speakers have some kind of high-pass cutoff which would make it impossible to run the signal into a sub amp.
This guy.
I assume you meant, pull a high level signal from the door speakers? Can guarantee the signals are full range. If there is a filter it’s part of the speakers themselves.
Sponsored

Last edited: