Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata conversion
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
I have a small SIR for consideration by Ford, and comments from ya'll might help them put it in the queue.....

I am increasingly annoyed by the rear cargo cover flapping in the wind when I am driving with windows down, and spontaneously disconnecting on one or both sides from the lift gate when if there is any breeze if I have lift gate up and I'm digging around in there... or 'tailgating'. I like a light duty screen, but not so light it flaps, and definitely not when it unhooks.

step 1 might be better 'retaining clips'
step 2 might be slightly more substantial fabric that won't flap when driving w windows down.

Frank Katz

First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Prius 2016 Crosstrek
Occupation
Ret'd
Country flag
I have a small SIR for consideration by Ford, and comments from ya'll might help them put it in the queue.....

I am increasingly annoyed by the rear cargo cover flapping in the wind when I am driving with windows down, and spontaneously disconnecting on one or both sides from the lift gate when if there is any breeze if I have lift gate up and I'm digging around in there... or 'tailgating'. I like a light duty screen, but not so light it flaps, and definitely not when it unhooks.

step 1 might be better 'retaining clips'
step 2 might be slightly more substantial fabric that won't flap when driving w windows down.
Noticed this the first time day (yay, Spring). Annoying.

OP
dtbaker61

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata conversion
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Noticed this the first time day (yay, Spring). Annoying.
yeah..... I had parked in the sun, rolled down the windows to vent the hot air, and by the time I got 2 blocks the cargo cover was a flappin and disconnected from the lift-gate, even at 'city' speed.

Advertisement

Advertisement