Suggestion for Ford... voice command prompt to gas stations

Gene Bank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT
Country flag
Hey Ford,

I am reading my MME quick tip manual. It gives you examples for voice input to the MME. I assume F150 Lightning is the same.

Take a look at this page and the gas station prompt example. Perhaps instead of asking, "Where is the nearest gas station" it could be changed to "Where is the nearest L2 or L3 charging station. It is kind of crazy that engineers missed this and it went to print.

Gas.jpg
Sponsored

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
It also says call Henry, Henry Ford I assume lol.

MarkP213

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium, Infinite Blue
Country flag
Hey Ford,

I am reading my MME quick tip manual. It gives you examples for voice input to the MME. I assume F150 Lightning is the same.

Take a look at this page and the gas station prompt example. Perhaps instead of asking, "Where is the nearest gas station" it could be changed to "Where is the nearest L2 or L3 charging station. It is kind of crazy that engineers missed this and it went to print.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Suggestion for Ford... voice command prompt to gas stations Gas
I’m assuming it’s intentional for potty stops, tire air, snacks, etc. 🤷‍♂️

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
I haven't seen a DCFC with a Slurpee machine yet, so some of us might want to go to gas stations still.

Because someone is bound to comment on the above ... yes, gas stations are where you buy Twinkies as well.
Sponsored