OP
1969Mach1Mike

1969Mach1Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69mach1, 11 R56S MINI, LR LR4, Mach-E IBSM.
Occupation
Minister Of Awesomeness
Country flag
This thread is useless without pics!
It looks just like the image on the box. Perfect coverage. The center protection (flexible)would accommodate a dash camera without affecting the fit.
Sponsored

Mach-DB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Which ones fits perfectly, the standard or jumbo?

OP
OP
1969Mach1Mike

1969Mach1Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Minister Of Awesomeness
Country flag
I was meaning pics installed in the vehicle
I know. I'm just saying look at the box. Its the same. No need for a picture.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I was meaning pics installed in the vehicle
I don't think I'd describe this as:
It looks just like the image on the box. Perfect coverage.
I measured the Mach E windshield and it is about 60" W at the bottom, 54" W at the top, and about 28" H. The jumbo shade is definitely a bit large and as you can see there is quite a bit of overlap in the middle and the side buckle inwards a bit as a result. I'm returning mine.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sun Shade that fits Mach-E like a glove - Costco Solar Shade ($11.99) IMG_5102

OP
OP
1969Mach1Mike

1969Mach1Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Minister Of Awesomeness
Country flag
OP wrote Jumbo.

I did Write jumbo (what is on my box) but I may have the standard (someone may have put it back in the wrong box).

Mine doesn't overlap like the one in the picture below. I will say now Buy the Standard Size becuase it appears mine may have been switched in the box.

MachEr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I don't think I'd describe this as:

I measured the Mach E windshield and it is about 60" W at the bottom, 54" W at the top, and about 28" H. The jumbo shade is definitely a bit large and as you can see there is quite a bit of overlap in the middle and the side buckle inwards a bit as a result. I'm returning mine.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sun Shade that fits Mach-E like a glove - Costco Solar Shade ($11.99) IMG_5102
This is why I requested a pic! Thanks!

Mach-DB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
This thread needs to be taken down before anyone else (besides me) orders the jumbo from Costco.com. Luckily they have an easy return policy, but what a pain to drive into the nearest (not so close) store.

Last edited:

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I did Write jumbo (what is on my box) but I may have the standard (someone may have put it back in the wrong box).

Mine doesn't overlap like the one in the picture below. I will say now Buy the Standard Size becuase it appears mine may have been switched in the box.
May I suggest that you edit your original post with this revised information? It would also be very helpful if you can post a photo of your actual shade installed so folks know what to expect.

Thanks

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
I use this and fits perfect you don't even have to pull down your visors to hold it in place, though the picture in Amazon has the visors down. The top of the sunshade wedges where the window and roof meet. Easy to roll - unroll once broken in.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Sun Shade that fits Mach-E like a glove - Costco Solar Shade ($11.99) PXL_20220630_180806638

Ford Mustang Mach-E Sun Shade that fits Mach-E like a glove - Costco Solar Shade ($11.99) PXL_20220630_180731707
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sun Shade that fits Mach-E like a glove - Costco Solar Shade ($11.99) PXL_20220630_180734080

YelloPro Custom Fit Front Windshield Reflective Sunshade for 2021 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Mache SUV Coupe, Sun Shade Protector Accessories [Made in USA] https://a.co/d/8ySRR9o

Last edited:

lolstebbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Prius v
Country flag
Can confirm -- buy the Standard size (bottom-half of the box is orange/yellow and the window to see the shade's color is on the right-hand side of the box), not the Jumbo size.

I had to stand in line for 20 minutes to return the Jumbo one.

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT (Build in progress)
Country flag
Son of a… I bought the jumbo last week at Costco from this post (since they’re on sale). Our GT is being built in a few weeks. Need to see if we still have the box as it’s a bit big for our current car but figured it would work for the GT. Can’t blame OP too much since the box did say jumbo. Glad someone posted pics.
EDIT: Got mine returned and swapped for a standard!
Sponsored

Last edited: