bellhop

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium (on Order)
Country flag
The last few hours of the journey are always the worst! Ordered my MME in August, Built on 2/7, and has been sitting in Norfolk since 3/6. Living in Wisconsin, it's only an 8 hour road trip away!! But I wait. And wait. And wait.

A true test of patience. But I feel like others are in the same boat as me. Any MME owners (who actually have taken delivery) want to share any secrets they used to speed up the process??
Sponsored

johnny5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Black
Country flag
The last few hours of the journey are always the worst! Ordered my MME in August, Built on 2/7, and has been sitting in Norfolk since 3/6. Living in Wisconsin, it's only an 8 hour road trip away!! But I wait. And wait. And wait.

A true test of patience. But I feel like others are in the same boat as me. Any MME owners (who actually have taken delivery) want to share any secrets they used to speed up the process??
Mine was built on 2/5. Palsapp still shows null/pending and my not too reliable dealer says my vehicle is still in Mexico. My delivery date shows 3/8.

What is your build date? I'm wondering what's going on with our vehicles.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag

Mine was built on Nov 18th. Released from the plant around Jan 25th I think. Arrived Feb 23rd. Took delivery on the 24th. I think we calculated something like 96 or 98 days from build to delivery.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag

wow! Ordered in August and built by 2/7...I think you're ahead of the bell-curve here. As you beat many who ordered well before you, and built after yours. (like me) Take the wins when you get them!

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I know of someone who’s car is almost at their dealer on one screen and on another hasn’t left Mexico. The first screen is right apparently, not the “I’m on extended Vacation in Mexico “ status. :p
?wasting away again in Cuautitlán
searching for my lost Mach-E (my car)
some people say that there's Coronavirus's to blame
but I know it's my own damn fault?

stlippert

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Red AWD ER
Country flag
Mine was built on Nov 18th. Released from the plant around Jan 25th I think. Arrived Feb 23rd. Took delivery on the 24th. I think we calculated something like 96 or 98 days from build to delivery.
Mine was built on January 12. Shipped January 22 and arrived at my dealer on Feb 13. Took possession on Feb 15. MME Red Premium AWD LRB, Cincinnati, OH

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Reserved November 2019
Ordered early July 2020
Built 1/9/21
Shipped 1/25/21
ETA has been 3/12 thru 3/18 since it shipped.

I know via palsapp that it was delivered to the Southern Voltz railyard in Birmingham, AL on 2/10/21. Patience is the key. I can't make it go any faster, so why worry about it?

NEMuskRat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1983 Delorean, 2007 SC Mustang, 2018 F150 FX4, 2019 Escape
Occupation
Electron Beam Eng
Country flag
Where did you look to see where your vehicle is on the way other than "In Transit"?
Mine has been shipped & in Transit for about 3 weeks now.

Forget this . . . . I just found the app & it has been sitting in MO for 6 days.

Last edited:

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Reserved November 2019
Ordered early July 2020
Built 1/9/21
Shipped 1/25/21
ETA has been 3/12 thru 3/18 since it shipped.

I know via palsapp that it was delivered to the Southern Voltz railyard in Birmingham, AL on 2/10/21. Patience is the key. I can't make it go any faster, so why worry about it?
Car arrived today, so I get to graduate from this support group. Stay positive!

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Well, today was a depressing morning...
I bought an inbound car that was destined for the dealer's stock so I don't have a reservation. It shipped Feb 25th, and I purchased it on Feb 28th. Dealer told me "end of March" as the target with the possibility of it showing up a week early

Even though I don't have a reservation or Ford.com order, the order tracker here was able to pull the order with the VIN and my dates were as follows:
Receipt: 8/8/20
Production: 10/29/20
Ship: 2/25/21
ETA: 4/3/21
Transit: 16
Delivered to Voltz Yard: 3/11/21

I (and my dealer) am in Atlanta and the car finally showed up on palsapp on 3/11 in Kansas City. Based on 4 other VINs destined to the same dealer (their demo cars and a couple of orders that showed up on their website before folks picked them up) I was expecting 8-11 days from KC to Atlanta, which would've put it here sometime between today (3/19) and Monday (3/22)

BUT, today with the new tracker page now working I pulled the Ford order details page and my ETA has slipped a whole week to 4/11/21

Not sure why it would slip like that if the railroad already has the car on the way from KC to Atlanta. I suppose there is a chance it's being redirected elsewhere but it went the same route (NS Voltz) as the other cars that came straight here. Hopefully it's just Ford's system being pessimistic and I still get it but it was really depressing to see that date slip...especially since the dealer already took my trade and I am driving the worst car I have ever driven in a Ford Escape

Last edited:

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
FYI - Voltz ramp is Brimingham, MO, not AL. Still in the KC area.

NEMuskRat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1983 Delorean, 2007 SC Mustang, 2018 F150 FX4, 2019 Escape
Occupation
Electron Beam Eng
Country flag
BUT, today with the new tracker page now working I pulled the Ford order details page and my ETA has slipped a whole week to 4/11/21
What "New tracking page" ?

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag