Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE, 2007 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Drove past my local Ford dealership and saw a Cyber Orange GT this morning on the way to work. Checked the site, saw it was a GTPE. Listed MSRP, but "Call for Price." Texted my service guy (we have 4 Fords, so we're on a first-name basis) and asked the markup. He came back and said "$10K, but for you, sticker." I drove over after work, ready to call his bluff...but it was legit!

This is exactly the configuration I would've custom ordered, down to the color and every option. It had 52 miles on it when I took my test drive. Even in Whisper mode, on the stock summer tires, this thing is INSANE! Makes my GT500 feel like it's standing still. I'm going to get seriously addicted to these launches.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Surprise GTPE Purchase Today! IMG_2566

Ford Mustang Mach-E Surprise GTPE Purchase Today! IMG_2562

Ford Mustang Mach-E Surprise GTPE Purchase Today! IMG_2565

Ford Mustang Mach-E Surprise GTPE Purchase Today! IMG_2567

Gonna miss my trusty Escape Hybrid. Two good years, 27K miles, and some fun road trips!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Surprise GTPE Purchase Today! IMG_2572

Now I just need to get a 240V outlet or a Ford Connected Charging Station. This 110V, 3-miles-per-hour thing is going to get very old, very fast! I would've planned in advance, but this all happened in a matter of hours. Already ordered the Pilot Sport 4 All-Seasons to swap on, but until then I'll be carefully driving on eggshells, since temps are definitely below 40.

So glad to be an unexpected member of the Mach-E family!

Tom L

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Drove past my local Ford dealership and saw a Cyber Orange GT this morning on the way to work. Checked the site, saw it was a GTPE. Listed MSRP, but "Call for Price." Texted my service guy (we have 4 Fords, so we're on a first-name basis) and asked the markup. He came back and said "$10K, but for you, sticker." I drove over after work, ready to call his bluff...but it was legit!

This is exactly the configuration I would've custom ordered, down to the color and every option. It had 52 miles on it when I took my test drive. Even in Whisper mode, on the stock summer tires, this thing is INSANE! Makes my GT500 feel like it's standing still. I'm going to get seriously addicted to these launches.

Gonna miss my trusty Escape Hybrid. Two good years, 27K miles, and some fun road trips!

Now I just need to get a 240V outlet or a Ford Connected Charging Station. This 110V, 3-miles-per-hour thing is going to get very old, very fast! I would've planned in advance, but this all happened in a matter of hours. Already ordered the Pilot Sport 4 All-Seasons to swap on, but until then I'll be carefully driving on eggshells, since temps are definitely below 40.

Congratulations! Enjoy this marvel.

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Awesome. Definitely doing the right thing with the tires. I didn't even leave the dealer without putting on good winter performance tires first.

Peaceowl

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE, Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Similar happened to us. No time to think it over either!?
I know the feeling! We gave up on our ordered Premium, ordered the GTPE, expecting to have yet another 6 month wait. Before I left, I said please call us if any gts come in! Sure enough 5 weeks later, we became happy owners Because someone else cancelled. It’s a great car. I don’t think I’ve ever been this attached to a car!?‍♀

Plaidfinger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance, 1998 Cobra, 2021 Mach 1
Country flag

I put the PS4 All Seasons on my GTPE and drove them in the first snow here in CO a couple weeks ago. They performed amazingly!

CNJMachEGTPE

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Country flag

Welcome! Got a star white GTPE myself. Congrats!!!

Green Machine

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F 250, 2022 GT 4, 2021 Mache GT, 2024 Z06
Occupation
Management
Country flag

enjoy
they are great I bought a grizzly charger on amazon works great ford app manages charge grizzly is solid non chinese charger 400 bucks

UsernameChecksOut

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Evo X, 2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
Congrats! This is exactly the same color/setup as mine, which I picked up 3 days before you got yours!

Interestingly in my area there have been one or two pre-orders where the buyer has dropped out! There may still be a dark matter GT PE here up for grabs. ;)

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Congrats on the car!!

Just one issue - you're not allowed to say you purchased at MSRP and had a good dealer experience on this forum. That would be going against the narrative. ?

Also nice shout out by Mr Levine

Ford Mustang Mach-E Surprise GTPE Purchase Today! Screenshot_20220119-055644~2

Last edited:

skiingj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Congrats on the car!!

Just one issue - you're not allowed to say you purchased at MSRP and had a good dealer experience on this forum. That would be going against the narrative. ?

Also nice shout out by Mr Levine

Ford Mustang Mach-E Surprise GTPE Purchase Today! Screenshot_20220119-055644~2
First off, again congrats on this beautiful car.

For the record I had a great purchase experience @ MSRP. The MME software just sucks and the one fob for early adopters as we all know is a joke. Mr. L should help EA out.