Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mustang Mach-E GTPE (ordered), 20 Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Software Systems Integrator
Country flag
BTW

Good that you got the color you wanted. @Ford Motor Company appears to be doing away with Cyber Orange on all cars. It's a shame because it looks amazing.
It really gets attention and stands out. It could have been a signature color for Ford, in the same way Soul Red is for Mazda.
If they wanted to reduce costs, they should have kept it as a premium color for GT and GTPE trims.
Sponsored

OcSteve39

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Drove past my local Ford dealership and saw a Cyber Orange GT this morning on the way to work. Checked the site, saw it was a GTPE. Listed MSRP, but "Call for Price." Texted my service guy (we have 4 Fords, so we're on a first-name basis) and asked the markup. He came back and said "$10K, but for you, sticker." I drove over after work, ready to call his bluff...but it was legit!

This is exactly the configuration I would've custom ordered, down to the color and every option. It had 52 miles on it when I took my test drive. Even in Whisper mode, on the stock summer tires, this thing is INSANE! Makes my GT500 feel like it's standing still. I'm going to get seriously addicted to these launches.

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

Gonna miss my trusty Escape Hybrid. Two good years, 27K miles, and some fun road trips!
IMG_2572.jpg

Now I just need to get a 240V outlet or a Ford Connected Charging Station. This 110V, 3-miles-per-hour thing is going to get very old, very fast! I would've planned in advance, but this all happened in a matter of hours. Already ordered the Pilot Sport 4 All-Seasons to swap on, but until then I'll be carefully driving on eggshells, since temps are definitely below 40.

So glad to be an unexpected member of the Mach-E family!
Welcome!
Change those tires!

OP
OP
MadManMoon

MadManMoon

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE, 2007 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Oh she is beautiful! We're so happy to hear you are just as excited about the Mach-E as we are. Welcome to the family. :)
Thank you, my Ford friends...but two quick notes...

First, this was way back in January 2022...and second...

Congratulations on your new Mach-E! Thanks for sharing this Cyber Orange beauty!
You already congratulated me back then! :D

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Thank you, my Ford friends...but two quick notes...

First, this was way back in January 2022...and second...

You already congratulated me back then! :D
Necro-posting is hard! 😂
Sponsored