Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME FE, 2019 Q5, 2006 999, 2012 Diavel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I ordered my FE on 07/16/2020. Placed $500 deposit on November 17th, it took forever to get further information. Around mid December I found that the dealership (Advantage Ford)had ceased. business and i received a refund of my deposit. As a result, I got locked out of the Ford website and could not get any progress info. I contacted the new dealership owner (Essential Ford) and was assured that the order was rock solid. There was no demand for a new deposit. Then I found that my car was scheduled for production 01/09/2021.

No news, no news!

Then I rcvd notification on 01/19/2021 that the car had completed production. It was now awaiting shipment. Then I found a thread listing a site for Norfolk Southern Railway showing my FE had been delivered to their Kansas City (Voltz) facility on 2/2/2021. The schedule was for (39 days in transit) planned for 3/9.-3/19 delivery. Last week I visited Essential Ford (the new dealer). I was assured that there was no further information available I would be contacted as soon as info became available. I was informed the there were several MMEs in the pipeline. Pretty much, go home, settle down and rest assured we will call you (said Very politely).

No further info!

TODAY, AT 1548 I received a call from Brian advising that my FE was rolling off the truck as we speak. I was stunned! I am their first delivery. They were surprised that I didn’t rush right up there.

I will be there between 1030 and 11. Can’t wait!
Sponsored

capt_jak_harkness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium
Country flag
Congrats!

And that was a roller coaster of a read! I'm glad they didn't cancel your order when the dealer ceased!

I hope it's amazing! Enjoy! You'll have to post pics!

OP
OP
Benken

Benken

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Congrats!

And that was a roller coaster of a read! I'm glad they didn't cancel your order when the dealer ceased!

I hope it's amazing! Enjoy! You'll have to post pics!
Will be glad to. Thanks

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
I ordered my FE on 07/16/2020. Placed $500 deposit on November 17th, it took forever to get further information. Around mid December I found that the dealership (Advantage Ford)had ceased. business and i received a refund of my deposit. As a result, I got locked out of the Ford website and could not get any progress info. I contacted the new dealership owner (Essential Ford) and was assured that the order was rock solid. There was no demand for a new deposit. Then I found that my car was scheduled for production 01/09/2021.

No news, no news!

Then I rcvd notification on 01/19/2021 that the car had completed production. It was now awaiting shipment. Then I found a thread listing a site for Norfolk Southern Railway showing my FE had been delivered to their Kansas City (Voltz) facility on 2/2/2021. The schedule was for (39 days in transit) planned for 3/9.-3/19 delivery. Last week I visited Essential Ford (the new dealer). I was assured that there was no further information available I would be contacted as soon as info became available. I was informed the there were several MMEs in the pipeline. Pretty much, go home, settle down and rest assured we will call you (said Very politely).

No further info!

TODAY, AT 1548 I received a call from Brian advising that my FE was rolling off the truck as we speak. I was stunned! I am their first delivery. They were surprised that I didn’t rush right up there.

I will be there between 1030 and 11. Can’t wait!
What day did the Tracker on here say, actually, a few trackers in the Tracker thread? We're they accurate?

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Tracker said delivery 3/9
Both trackers? The one a forum member coded, and the first one that counts down the days said 3/9? How do we lookup Norfolk Southern?

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Both trackers? The one a forum member coded, and the first one that counts down the days said 3/9? How do we lookup Norfolk Southern?
Did Palsapp ever show anything but Pending?

cjljr41

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e Premium 4X, '23 Escape Platinum Hybrid
Country flag
What info did you input into the Norfolk Southern website tracker? Mine was built same day as yours and arrived at Voltz on 2/9.

OP
OP
Benken

Benken

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
3FMTK3SU4MMA0xxxx @ https://www.palsapp.com/

and also used

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status

Never did get an update from Norther. Only that it arrived on date. I tried to get further info from railroad without success.
I'be been tracking via the forum members , and the Ford tracker and they had said 2/13 since January 26th. Then on Feb 10th it went from 3 days untill it was going to be at the dealer to 16 days. And the ETA on the app changed from 2/13 - 2-26th. We're up here in the panhandle in Destin, your story gives me hope that maybe the dealer will call and it'll magically show up. Lol Very excited for you

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
Awesome news - congrats - have them check on the recall too. Field Service Action No. 21B02.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
3FMTK3SU4MMA0xxxx @ https://www.palsapp.com/

and also used

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status

Never did get an update from Norther. Only that it arrived on date. I tried to get further info from railroad without success.
Even Vehicle Visibility isn't perfect. A couple of hours before my car was delivered, VV still showed it in Wilmington, DE, without even showing it had been unloaded from the rail car. That would have even really odd as the rail car was three states away by then! The next day VV updated to delivered.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
That's the best kind of surprise!

OP
OP
Benken

Benken

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That's the best kind of surprise!
Just came back from the dealer. Woke up to a gloomy day overcast with expected rain. When we left to the dealership, the sun came out and looked bright. We arrived to find the car in a separate bay, all shinny and ready for delivery. It looked terrific. I have to say it presents better than the pictures.

According to a manager, when it arrived, they assumed it was the dealerships demo. Looking further they determined that it was a premium and could not be the demo. A check of the vin# confirmed that it was mine. Thus the SURPRISE!

We went out for a test drive. It handles great. Pickup is stunning. I didn’t really nail it but could feel the power. I was impressed. Going to need some time to actually assess but for now I am satisfied. Paperwork, paperwork. Oh, did I say paperwpork and then some. There was a minor amount of up sell, but not too bad. I didn’t protest. i inquired about the price reduction and was informed that it did not apply. Also asked about the MCOA discount but no luck. I never knew about it till last night. Now for the good news. Ford has special rates for financing. The rates are 0.9% over 48 months, 1.9% over 60 months or 2.9% for 72 months. We took the 48.

All in all it was a good day, other than the weather.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Surprise! 4D955D13-C7B5-4237-AB17-675B5C7DF4D5

Will try to update tomorrow. GOOD LUCK to all. I hope the next day will be your SURPRISE.
Sponsored