First Name
Andreas
Reaction score
First Name
Andreas
Vehicles
Volvo
Country flag
Swedish prices revealed today ... and they didn't make me happy at all. I know they'd be high, but not THAT high. For me this is a deal breaker, at least right now. I'll keep my money and see what happens.

Sweden, of course, is a small market but this feels kind of ridiculous. Or am I missing something?

1606398152839.png

Marcel

Reaction score
Vehicles
e-Golf
The difference with the Dutch prices is maybe 2000 euro, because of different options a bit difficult to compare. Like tech pack and panoramic glass roof are standard in Sweden...

OP
selstam

selstam

First Name
Andreas
Reaction score
First Name
Andreas
Vehicles
Volvo
Country flag
Like tech pack and panoramic glass roof are standard in Sweden...
Are they? From what I could see in the configurator they're not but they're only available with Technopack+.

RWD alternative - the Technopack+ costs 50 000 SEK (4900 EUR) extra and for the AWD about half that.

Marcel

Reaction score
Vehicles
e-Golf
You will know best...my Swedish is a bit Rusty...it seemed at a quick glance:oops: Technopack was included? And + costs extra?

OP
selstam

selstam

First Name
Andreas
Reaction score
First Name
Andreas
Vehicles
Volvo
Country flag
You will know best...my Swedish is a bit Rusty...it seemed at a quick glance:oops:
Well, the configurator is not very clear either but from what I can see the panoramic roof is not available unless you pick the Technopack+ - at least it's not in the detailed description in the configurator.

Advertisement