Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I placed a reservation before looking on this site for the list of no ADM or knowing about X Plan. I purchased Mustang club membership and bought 100 shares of stock for good measure. However, that was a little over one month ago. What should I do? Do they have to see my x plan card now when ordering, or can I add later? Also, my current dealer isnā€™t on the list for either no ADM or X Plan, there is another dealer close by that is. I contacted them two days ago, the agent I test drove a car with, asking him to confirm they are 0 ADM and honor X Plan, he hasnā€™t gotten back. Also, to make matters more complicated, Iā€™m closing on a house hopefully end of next month and canā€™t run my credit or take out a loan right now. Any advise on all this, and what I should do? Thanks
Sponsored

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
You seem to freaking over nothing. 1) have you even asked the current dealer whether they will take x-plan? 2) you have to be MCA member for 90 days or Ford wil deny no matter what dealer, and 3) x-plan saves like $800 bucks on a $60k car, hope thatā€™s not the difference between a loan or not. That list is not comprehensive, only what people here have reported. Few dealers are adding ADM regardless, so stop panicking. If they try, walk away from it and get one from another dealer later.

OP
OP

Codeassassin

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
You seem to freaking over nothing. 1) have you even asked the current dealer whether they will take x-plan? 2) you have to be MCA member for 90 days or Ford wil deny no matter what dealer, and 3) x-plan saves like $800 bucks on a $60k car, hope thatā€™s not the difference between a loan or not. That list is not comprehensive, only what people here have reported. Few dealers are adding ADM regardless, so stop panicking. If they try, walk away from it and get one from another dealer later.
Thanks for the feedback, but I was asking about the timing.

Do you have to be MCA member for 90 days at the time you need place the order, or when the car is delivered?

Do they run a credit check at the time you place the order? All I see on the website it that you have to pay a $500 deposit to the dealer.

apologies for not being clear with my questions, I guess.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Thanks for the feedback, but I was asking about the timing.

Do you have to be MCA member for 90 days at the time you need place the order, or when the car is delivered?

Do they run a credit check at the time you place the order? All I see on the website it that you have to pay a $500 deposit to the dealer.

apologies for not being clear with my questions, I guess.
The answer to both questions is when the car is delivered, not ordered.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
Thank you very much
I got my x-plan pin as a stockholder. Rules for me were own 100 shares for 6 months. Not sure of rules for MCA member, but order now and it will take at least 6 months for the car. As someone said previously. Credit is done when the car is delivered to the dealer.
Sponsored