Reaction score
Website
www.aimdesign.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium E AWD/ / 2017 Mercedes GLE-43
Occupation
Product designer
Country flag
After your order is accepted is it still possible to switch dealers. I may be moving from California to Oregon by the end of the year. So it would be smarter to have the car delivered in Oregon. Just don't want to loose my place in line since I ordered it the night of the unveiling.
Sponsored

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
No clue, but I bet if you work with Ford they can figure out a way to do that. You’d save around $6k depending on your MME model since Oregon doesn’t have sales tax And CA has among the highest tax for everything, so there’s clearly a strong incentive to do it other than convenience alone.

OP
OP
Dafstang

Dafstang

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aimdesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Product designer
Country flag
No clue, but I bet if you work with Ford they can figure out a way to do that. You’d save around $6k depending on your MME model since Oregon doesn’t have sales tax And CA has among the highest tax for everything, so there’s clearly a strong incentive to do it other than convenience alone.
Good points, thank you for the reply

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Good points, thank you for the reply
Just an FYI. My wife and I bought our Raptor in Oregon. There is a small luxury type sales tax on cars over a certain value, and the MME should trigger that. With that said it’s still many thousands below California’s sales tax.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
After your order is accepted is it still possible to switch dealers. I may be moving from California to Oregon by the end of the year. So it would be smarter to have the car delivered in Oregon. Just don't want to loose my place in line since I ordered it the night of the unveiling.
If you figure this out, please let us know. I'm in a similiar situation. While I'm still in the same state, I moved about 60 miles away from the dealer that placed my order. I'd rather use the dealer that is about 5 miles away from my new house. Thanks!

OP
OP
Dafstang

Dafstang

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aimdesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Product designer
Country flag
If you figure this out, please let us know. I'm in a similiar situation. While I'm still in the same state, I moved about 60 miles away from the dealer that placed my order. I'd rather use the dealer that is about 5 miles away from my new house. Thanks!
No have not had to figure it out, decided not to move just yet
Sponsored