MJPAGET

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT / 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Country flag
For some unknown reason something happened to my navigation system yesterday, my saved locations were deleted, and the system now shows kilometers and meters. The rest of the system is still in imperial, miles, mph and mls/kwhr, etc. I check both the main screen setting and they are in imperial. There appears to be nothing in the navigation settings.
I spent 45 minutes on the phone with Ford (two reps, first one cut off after 15 minutes) with no luck! After both doing a Sync reboot, they suggested just taking it to my dealership.

Does anyone have any idea how to switch the navigation back to miles and feet, i.e. imperial. Thanks Mike
Sponsored

OP
OP
MJPAGET

MJPAGET

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Aulander ~ In settings > general these are both set to imperial as a result all of the displays show miles, feet etc. It's just the navigation display that shows kilometers and meters!

Thanks

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Sorry, I thought it was a settings issue, maybe you should visit your dealership.

OP
OP
MJPAGET

MJPAGET

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
UPDATE ~ I just worked with a Service Advisor at San Tan Ford in Gilbert AZ who figured it out. As Aulander correctly stated there is a setting under Settings > General, but as i said mine was already set to imperial. But if you change it to metric go back to navigation and confirm it's still in metric, THEN go back to Setting > General and change it back to imperial go back to navigation and whoa it's in mile and feel (imperial). Go figure! Thanks San Tan Ford ~ they did confess it took a little trial and error!

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Next time you should try rebooting SYNC first with Vol - and > buttons.

OP
OP
MJPAGET

MJPAGET

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Lee ~ both the Ford reps had me do a sync reboot to no avail. They even tried a different way of rebooting by opening the drivers door then power locking it and then closing it. The horn beep twice to confirm. Interesting! But I’m learning. Thx. Mike

Gpulsar

First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E premium card range RWD
Country flag
I had issue of Miles showing on front display and Mi in navigation. I just toggled in general measurement units from mi to km and back and it fixed the issue. Hope this helps for those having issue in the future.

Gpulsar

First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E premium card range RWD
Country flag
I had issue of Miles showing on front display and km in navigation. I just toggled in general measurement units from mi to km and back and it fixed the issue. Hope this helps for those having issue in the future.
Sponsored