Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Every Friday during summer months a nearby town, Hendersonville, NC, hosts "Music on Main" for live music and dancing in the visitor's center parking lot, and closes a few blocks of Main St. for a car show. The car show is hosted by the local car club.

Last Friday my wife brought her MME and I brought my '58 MGA and parked side by side. The MG didn't stand a chance.

I'm glad I snapped a picture before the masses descended because we talked non-stop about the Mach E for 3 solid hours. The interest in this car was insane. The range of questions was fairly predicable and everyone showing an interest was very glad to see a quality, practical EV being presented by real owners offering realistic scenarios.

Of course, the frunk was open and a quart-sized bottle of V8 was proudly displayed.

I'm going to pick my MME up this week so this coming Friday I'll display the E-Type at the show instead of the MG. ;)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Take your MME to a car show. Mach E MGA
Sponsored

Last edited:

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I wish I had am MME to take to a show. LOL!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I’ve taken Marlin to a few shows, one Mustang show, a Cars & Coffee, and an EV event. The interest in the Mach E is always high.

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
I did one last weekend, it was the highlight of the all Ford show. I filled the frunk with Ice and sodas too. Everyone asked about it, sat in it and I even bought a sample L-ion battery cell to show folks with some photos of the assembly. I had my MMB player going playing live Mach E commercials on the big screen. the best time I have had at a show in a long time.

Last edited:

MachEnation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black Bottom Barrel Base
Country flag
Forget even bringing it to shows--just DRIVE IT. You'll still get boatloads. Just Saturday I had some guy in a GMC Sierra beep/yell incessantly (while driving on a three-lane road), pulling around the side of me, etc. just to get my attention to talk about the car--as if we could say much at 40 MPH.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Wife and I went to cars and coffee. We could only go look at the other cars by taking turns fielding the questions about our MME’s.

BMT1071

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME SR RWD, 23 MME GTPE
Occupation
Regional Service Manager
Country flag
I got a 'thumbs up' from a Model X driver today. ??

McHeel88

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
Healthcare Finance
Country flag
Every Friday during summer months a nearby town, Hendersonville, NC, hosts "Music on Main" for live music and dancing in the visitor's center parking lot, and closes a few blocks of Main St. for a car show. The car show is hosted by the local car club.

Last Friday my wife brought her MME and I brought my '58 MGA and parked side by side. The MG didn't stand a chance.

I'm glad I snapped a picture before the masses descended because we talked non-stop about the Mach E for 3 solid hours. The interest in this car was insane. The range of questions was fairly predicable and everyone showing an interest was very glad to see a quality, practical EV being presented by real owners offering realistic scenarios.

Of course, the frunk was open and a quart-sized bottle of V8 was proudly displayed.

I'm going to pick my MME up this week so this coming Friday I'll display the E-Type at the show instead of the MG. ;)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Take your MME to a car show. Mach E MGA
Hey, I’m over in Spruce Pine, and I have a Shadow Black Mach e. I’m seeing more and more around western North Carolina. This past week, I saw a Ruby Red and an Infinite Blue in the Asheville area. Oh, and EV Dave of YouTube ”fame” has a Grabber Blue in Tryon area. For so few that have been sold through dealerships so far, that seems like a decent percentage in such a small town.

Chainspell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium 4X, '23 GTPE
Country flag
I get approached constantly when I am just running errands and parking in normal parking lots. Yesterday some guy at Home Depot came up and asked he could take some pics. This sort of thing happens all the time!

OP
OP
Carsinmyblood

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Hey, I’m over in Spruce Pine, and I have a Shadow Black Mach e. I’m seeing more and more around western North Carolina. This past week, I saw a Ruby Red and an Infinite Blue in the Asheville area. Oh, and EV Dave of YouTube ”fame” has a Grabber Blue in Tryon area. For so few that have been sold through dealerships so far, that seems like a decent percentage in such a small town.
There a grey metalic in the Hendersonville area, we're seen it driving and have seen it parked in a bank parking lot in town.

OP
OP
Carsinmyblood

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
I get approached constantly when I am just running errands and parking in normal parking lots. Yesterday some guy at Home Depot came up and asked he could take some pics. This sort of thing happens all the time!
I'm used to it. I take my E-Type and MGA out on errands all the time.

nhdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E, Ram 1500
Country flag
Same here. Went to a local cruise and I had a hard time getting away to see the other cars

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I live in southern Maryland (St. Mary's County) and I know the two Ford dealerships have sold a total of a handful of Mach E's, but I have yet to see one on the road! Perhaps the buyers were from outside the county???

RSH

First Name
RSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Rapid Red Premium ER
Country flag
I always tell my partner (who drives a Tesla) about how much I get stopped for questions, but he didn't quite buy it until two weeks ago on a trip out of state. We were constantly asked about the MME. I was glad he got to experience it. It's fun for me to talk about the MME.
Sponsored