Taking my Mach E in for service...what FSDs should I ask for?

Drock2k1

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select
Country flag
So, my Mach E has had the "Collision Avoidance Unavailable" message since it was new. I have an appointment to drop my car off while I am on vacation for a few days. I know some people on the forum have the ability to see what updates I have available from a service center...would anyone be willing to check this for me? It is not easy to get a service appointment right now so it would be great if I could get these done while it is there for a few days.

VIN:3FMTK1SS0MMA65893

Thank you!
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
So, my Mach E has had the "Collision Avoidance Unavailable" message since it was new. I have an appointment to drop my car off while I am on vacation for a few days. I know some people on the forum have the ability to see what updates I have available from a service center...would anyone be willing to check this for me? It is not easy to get a service appointment right now so it would be great if I could get these done while it is there for a few days.

VIN:3FMTK1SS0MMA65893

Thank you!
What updates are available is irrelevant. Dealers don't update every module just because there's an update.

If your car is from the first 9 months or so of 2021, then you qualify for 21P22, a courtesy update of around 13 modules. Your dealer will see that in FRDS.

If your car was made in the first half of 2021 and came with the BlueCruise prep kit, then it qualifies to get BlueCruise.

Otherwise, you should review the SSM thread to see if any problems you have are fixed with updates.

OP
OP

Drock2k1

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select
Country flag
What updates are available is irrelevant. Dealers don't update every module just because there's an update.

If your car is from the first 9 months or so of 2021, then you qualify for 21P22, a courtesy update of around 13 modules. Your dealer will see that in FRDS.

If your car was made in the first half of 2021 and came with the BlueCruise prep kit, then it qualifies to get BlueCruise.

Otherwise, you should review the SSM thread to see if any problems you have are fixed with updates.
Thanks, I wasn't sure how this worked and frankly, neither was the service center.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag

Thank you!
This is what's available, but since your car was built in December 2021, it doesn't qualify for any customer satisfaction updates. You'll have to have specific problems (or a really nice dealer) to get the updates done.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Taking my Mach E in for service...what FSDs should I ask for? 1650634681085

OP
OP

Drock2k1

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select
Country flag
This is what's available, but since your car was built in December 2021, it doesn't qualify for any customer satisfaction updates. You'll have to have specific problems (or a really nice dealer) to get the updates done.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Taking my Mach E in for service...what FSDs should I ask for? 1650634681085
Awesome! Thank you. I assume I will just get whatever is tied to the Service Bulletin Ford put out regarding the collision sensor. I have been having an issue with my tablet blinking when my phone is connected but it's not awful and something that doesn't seem tied to anything above.