Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Odyssey, 2011 Tacoma, 2021 MachE Space White
Occupation
eCommerce Developer
Country flag
I reserved a Select 4WD Std Range Infinite Blue 11/26/2019.
I placed the order on 8/5/2020
It was built 1/21/21, shipped 1/22/21 and arrived today, 2/15/21 at my local dealer.

We just took it for a drive and LOVE the way it drives. The continuous power is intoxicating!

But... here's where the woe comes in...

The Infinite Blue is much darker and stealth-ier than we wanted for such a sporty vehicle.
And I picked the wrong trim level. I missed all the great features that I've seen and read about here.
Select is BASE. No heated seats/wheel, no glass roof, no 360 camera, no B&O sound, no white interior...

And the dealer had a Premium Space White on the floor that we just couldn't take our eyes off of.

So, reluctantly, we refused delivery.

And I just ordered a Premium Space White AWD. And will wait longer for what we REALLY want.

If the Select is OK with you, there is (or will be soon) one available at Crossroads Ford in Apex, NC.
Sponsored

NotSoJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Mustang Mach-E reservation holder
Country flag
I reserved a Select 4WD Std Range Infinite Blue 11/26/2019.
I placed the order on 8/5/2020
It was built 1/21/21, shipped 1/22/21 and arrived today, 2/15/21 at my local dealer.

We just took it for a drive and LOVE the way it drives. The continuous power is intoxicating!

But... here's where the woe comes in...

The Infinite Blue is much darker and stealth-ier than we wanted for such a sporty vehicle.
And I picked the wrong trim level. I missed all the great features that I've seen and read about here.
Select is BASE. No heated seats/wheel, no glass roof, no 360 camera, no B&O sound, no white interior...

And the dealer had a Premium Space White on the floor that we just couldn't take our eyes off of.

So, reluctantly, we refused delivery.

And I just ordered a Premium Space White AWD. And will wait longer for what we REALLY want.

If the Select is OK with you, there is (or will be soon) one available at Crossroads Ford in Apex, NC.
Just stumbled on this. So far I think this is the quickest documented build to delivery that I've seen so far on this forum. Then I see that you didn't even take it home! Happy to see you're getting what you want.... which is very similar to my Space white Premium awd er. You being pumped about it makes me more pumped to get mine any day now.

OP
OP
Polymon

Polymon

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Odyssey, 2011 Tacoma, 2021 MachE Space White
Occupation
eCommerce Developer
Country flag
Just stumbled on this. So far I think this is the quickest documented build to delivery that I've seen so far on this forum. Then I see that you didn't even take it home! Happy to see you're getting what you want.... which is very similar to my Space white Premium awd er. You being pumped about it makes me more pumped to get mine any day now.
I hope you get yours soon!
It really is a great car. My wife's happiness is more important than having a Mach-e right now. I hear that patience is a virtue, and I'm testing that out!
Sponsored