Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
From Lori Cichewicz, Lead EDS EV & AV DRE Mach E at Ford Motor Company:

So honored to be recognized by the company you work for for a job well done in Automotiven News page 2 ford ad. This really is a remarkable feat 3 engineers doing a whole vehicle ground up wiring program not on any vehicle but the first production electric vehicle at Ford Motor Company the Mutange Mach E. I have done wiring for 35 years and I can tell you this is quit remarkable. Most wiring programs have 9 to 15 engineers between OEM engineers and supplier engineers. Really unique that we are all women one being a new young wiring engineer that needed mentoring. As we launch this product from home it is now only us 2 experienced engineers managing both programs with one being launched in Mexico and one in pilot phase in Mexico ??jobs it tomorrow. Can't wait for all of the people who pre ordered one to see how hard we worked to create such an amazing vehicle . Thank you Ford Motor Company for giving us the opportunity to help bring your concept to life !!!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Team Unicorn: How Mustang Mach-E is Wired Differently 0
Sponsored

Raymondjram

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid LE sedan
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
As an EE I like this kind of news.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is that translated from another language? Seems to have a handful of poorly worded items.

I also find it curious that using 3 engineers was better than using 9-15. Seems backwards.

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Is that translated from another language? Seems to have a handful of poorly worded items.

I also find it curious that using 3 engineers was better than using 9-15. Seems backwards.
I linked to Lori's original LinkedIn post, which is in English. English is, in fact, her skill listed on her profile. But we're not all good proofreaders of our own work.

I have wonderful friends at work, who are great at engineering solutions to difficult problems, but aren't always so adept at writing and editing/proofreading. It's fine, I don't love them any less.

Now let's just hope the wiring in our vehicles is awesome, with electrons flowing freely along their correct routes.

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
I suppose human-hours is what matters. More or less humans doesn't mean anything if we don't know the number of hours.