gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
For those that are installing outside and care, it appears the Tesla is in a NEMA 3R-rated enclosure versus the Grizzl-E models, which are housed in a 4X-rated enclosure.
Sponsored

nmope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME GTPE, 17 MX5 Club
Country flag
that looks super sleek and a great price point! i'm tempted to get the tesla instead of a JB 48...

PEldridge

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium awd ext range
Country flag
Do any of the previous posters have an update you'd like to share about the Tesla charger for non-Tesla's? Last April I ordered a Tesla Model Y w an estimated delivery date of Nov, then it was Dec, then it was Jan/Feb, then Jan-March. When Ford opened ordering for the Mach E in August, I ordered mine and took possession of it in mid-January. Even today I might still be waiting for the Tesla! Anyway, that's how I have a brand new Tesla wall charger still in its box unopened. I am debating to have it installed in the garage and use an adapter, but now I learn from this thread there is a non-Tesla charger sold by Tesla. What are your reviews about it now, three months after this thread? I really want to know. Thanks!

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Meh. At the $500 price point the Wallbox Pulsar Plus 40A is perfect. Well made, good app etc. Ours was $450 in late ‘21 and it’s been perfect ever since.

edit: I see it’s about $600 now. Still a good deal.

thegoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Do any of the previous posters have an update you'd like to share about the Tesla charger for non-Tesla's? Last April I ordered a Tesla Model Y w an estimated delivery date of Nov, then it was Dec, then it was Jan/Feb, then Jan-March. When Ford opened ordering for the Mach E in August, I ordered mine and took possession of it in mid-January. Even today I might still be waiting for the Tesla! Anyway, that's how I have a brand new Tesla wall charger still in its box unopened. I am debating to have it installed in the garage and use an adapter, but now I learn from this thread there is a non-Tesla charger sold by Tesla. What are your reviews about it now, three months after this thread? I really want to know. Thanks!
It works like it should. No drama. Nothing to say really.
Sponsored