Tesla questionable customer service in the spotlight again

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Consumer Reports says Tesla's owner satisfaction is like 90%+. Clearly Tesla is doing something right and the owners who experience issues are newsworthy because it's not the norm.

OP
OP
Billyk24

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
Teslamotorclub forum is filled with tesla owners. Service issues are common. Quality control is a known issue. Spend some time on that forum and one can realize install is well.

OP
OP
Billyk24

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Teslamotorclub forum is filled with tesla owners. Service issues are common. Quality control is a known issue. Spend some time on that forum and one can realize install is well.
Not all is well. Is the correction.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Verizon forums are filled with people complaining about them but it doesn't mean they're not the top rated wireless carrier.

The people most passionate about a company or product are also the loudest to complain.

MadScientist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes
Country flag
What’s steering me away from Tesla and towards Mach-e is the fact that Tesla’s nearest customer service location would mean at least a 120 mile round trip for me. I don’t think customer service reviews are a good way to assess overall service. They are always going to filled mainly with the minority that have an axe to grind.

OP
OP
Billyk24

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
At my home in Northern Wisconsin, it is 357 miles one way to the service center outside Chicago!

OP
OP
Billyk24

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Is WI one of the states it's illegal for Tesla to sell in?
The Wisconsin GOP put together a bill to allow Tesla sales in the state until the Democratic Gov received lide $14000 in campaign donation from the states auto dealers. The Gov vetoed the bill claiming the customers would not have sales safety or whatever he spit out.

Trekkie

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Standard Range, Chevrolet Bolt EV, Fiat 500E
Occupation
IT Architect
Country flag
I call BS on this one, this is dumb people who don't read and just keep clicking ok. I can post screen shots if you want, but it's really really hard to 'accidentally' buy the upgrade.

One thing you'll notice is that news tends to amplify stupid things about Tesla. There are legitimate issues with Tesla service in some areas, and not in others. I've only had one service experience and they came to me and fixed it while I worked. It was the best car fix experience I've had so far.

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
Maybe they thought the upgrade was $97.00 and the extra zeros were just fractions of cents? I mean, I cannot tell you how many times I simply ignore zeros on very large numbers. Last car I bought, I was convinced it was only costing me $25.00!

(P.S. sarcasm)

FUSKED

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X P90D & Model S 90D
Country flag
As the owner of 2 Tesla’s, please excuse my grotesque words, but the purchase experience is a slow rape, and the service is more like an abortion!
Sponsored