intensifi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
Note the last paragraph in the message via Ford Pass this morning.

1685539677374.png
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
That's been posted a few times in other threads. Please note that it doesn't say whether the adapters will be free or not.

My bet is the adapter will be free with your first year's BOCN subscription.

OP
OP

intensifi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
That's been posted a few times in other threads. Please note that it doesn't say whether the adapters will be free or not.

My bet is the adapter will be free with your first year's BOCN subscription.
Sorry I missed others posts of this Fordpass message.

“Adapter pricing …. will be shared…“ definitely implies a cost to obtain said adapter.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Sorry I missed others posts of this Fordpass message.

“Adapter pricing …. will be shared…“ definitely implies a cost to obtain said adapter.
And Farley implied it would be free, so there's conflicting implications. The only thing we know for sure is that nobody knows for sure, so I wish people would stop stating these "facts".

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
OP
OP

intensifi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
Well, you could start by changing the thread title so that it doesn't claim facts not in evidence. People are going to start referring to it as ironclad proof.
READ the text of the message sent via FORD the morning in their FORDPass app. Specifically the last paragraph. I supplied a photo of the message above.

Thats about as official as it can get.

once you do, I respectfully request you delete your incorrect posts on this topic so as not to confuse others.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
READ the text of the message sent via FORD the morning in their FORDPass app. Specifically the last paragraph. I supplied a photo of the message above.

once you do, I respectfully request you delete your incorrect posts on this topic so as not to confuse others.
And then go watch the CNBC interview with Farley. I'm not saying that it will or won't be free. I'm just saying that people should stop posting either position as fact because nobody knows for sure. I doubt Ford has even decided yet.

OP
OP

intensifi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
And then go watch the CNBC interview with Farley. I'm not saying that it will or won't be free. I'm just saying that people should stop posting either position as fact because nobody knows for sure. I doubt Ford has even decided yet.
Scotty beam me up. No intelligent life down here.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Except that message doesn't say owners won't get free adapters does it? The adapter pricing they share may be $0. I agree that your title is misleading.

Deleted member 16048

I agree the title is misleading. Since there ARE current conflicting reports so no one actually knows. Right now it's speculation, NOT fact.

Until Ford makes the actual announcement of pricing, charging rates, and options for current and future owners, everything is speculation.

A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium 4X
Country flag
Free is a price. On one hand, you've got a marketing message and the other a public interview with the CEO. Normally, I'd go with the CEO, but he's been about as reliable with his Mach E claims as Elon is about any Tesla product. For now, I'd just say wait and see.

Reactions: SWO
Status
Not open for further replies.