Tesla- This Investigation Should Be Interesting

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I personally think FSD is an amazing feature when its perfected. I give Tesla about 3 years and they will have FSD nailed down, they are already really close. The main issue is for the system to be perfect, or always keep it as a driver aid. I think the MME does "okay" but is by no means at Tesla's standard.
BlueCruise and Co-Pilot 360 will be better in time if a lot of people keep using it and Ford keeps collecting sample data, and they keep updating it regularly. Annual updates are not enough. Monthly or quarterly might be what is needed to get Ford into the game.
Sponsored

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I think the direction of this investigation needs to change to figure out why on earth someone would do this to a Tesla!!

Saw this when I was going to Taco Bell yesterday, dude could not park to save his life btw.. At first I smiled cause I've never seen a "custom" Tesla before and I thought it was cool. But as I got closer to it I realized how horribly bad the install was, and yes, the hood stripes were glittery lol I also found the plate to be pretty fitting for a Tesla. Oddly enough the occupants looked to be in their late 40's..

I still love it though, gives it some character!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tesla- This Investigation Should Be Interesting IMG_1250.JPEG
Ford Mustang Mach-E Tesla- This Investigation Should Be Interesting IMG_1249.JPEG

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GT, '22 Premium Ex AWD
Occupation
sales
Country flag
as a counterpoint, have people noticed that the eejits that do stupid stuff in a tesla on autopilot and get dead, probably aren't advancing the gene pool?

I mean, maybe it's doing us all a favor?

i kid, maybe. but there were a few times that my model 3 DMLR needed a course correction. it's good, but it's not perfect.

honestly the feature i used most was summon. just being able to move the car out of the garage without having to get in and out of it, was awesome. "navigate on AP" was bad, it always wanted to put me in exit lanes way too early. there'd be 2 merges into my lane before i really needed to be there. that was frustrating and i usually had to turn that part off. the lane keep function worked very well though.

looking forward to seeing how well it works on the MME. cheers folks.

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
BTW all these winnebago stories, names seem to change all the time, are well known 'fake' news stories. Understandably it is the internets and full of fake stuff but still....
This reminds me of the famous Abraham Lincoln quote "Don't trust everything you read on the internet"
Sponsored