Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
Another cash generating revenue stream. Sad story. Good that competition will arrive in 2021.

Joetz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach e and Tesla model Y
Occupation
IT
Country flag
This thread reminds me of the threads about how awful tesla is for having a touch screen system for wipers. People don’t own a tesla and don’t understand. You set it to auto on day one and never touch it again. You can also turn on and off the wipers with voice commands if you choose

total non-issue

Similarly this is a non issue with a tesla made into a big deal by non-owners who are not familiar with Tesla’s infotainment system. Tesla offers a ton of options for radio including internet radio where not only can you find the local AM/FM stations but you can listen to stations in all 50 states. As far as I know Ford doesn’t have anything like this. I guess you can use the Apple CarPlay to load Spotify and listen to anything you want, but it’s a lot clunkier than tesla system.

I own both a model y and a Mach e and these types of threads are kind of annoying. Both are great cars but man are a lot of you folks insecure about your purchase

secretvampire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Dark Matter Gray MME GT
Country flag
This thread reminds me of the threads about how awful tesla is for having a touch screen system for wipers. People don’t own a tesla and don’t understand. You set it to auto on day one and never touch it again. You can also turn on and off the wipers with voice commands if you choose

total non-issue

Similarly this is a non issue with a tesla made into a big deal by non-owners who are not familiar with Tesla’s infotainment system. Tesla offers a ton of options for radio including internet radio where not only can you find the local AM/FM stations but you can listen to stations in all 50 states. As far as I know Ford doesn’t have anything like this. I guess you can use the Apple CarPlay to load Spotify and listen to anything you want, but it’s a lot clunkier than tesla system.

I own both a model y and a Mach e and these types of threads are kind of annoying. Both are great cars but man are a lot of you folks insecure about your purchase
........you revived a nearly year-old thread for this?

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag

total non-issue

well it is a year old thread started before mach es were being delivered, and when people on an enthusiast forum get bored waiting for the first cars to arrive they mull over many topics. Tesla is the major player so obviously they'd be in for lots of scrutiny.

This is no different from any of the multitude of enthusiasts forums I"ve been on over the decades cars, bikes motorcycles, the only that changes is the particular subject.
Sponsored