Tech
Country flag

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Good times ahead for us in NA. Trying to get cables to reach and blocking stalls!!!

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Good times ahead for us in NA. Trying to get cables to reach and blocking stalls!!!

I wish there was a DC cable equivalent to "type 2 in the UK" (see image) so any EV can walk up to a DC fast charger with their own (bulky) cable and plug in and not be concerned about charging port placement. Of course without cable cooling the charge might be limited to 100 kW or something.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Tesla's Non-Tesla Supercharger Pilot Program To Open In US In 2022 1658070357766

OP
OP
Gullwingdmc

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag

That’s one of the reasons why they are waiting for the redesigned superchargers to open it up here.

RedPilot

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e EAWD, 91KWH extended battery
Occupation
Psychotherapist
Country flag
The Supercharger network works effortlessly and seamlessly for charging my Model 3 LR. If it works half as well for non-Tesla cars like our MMEs, then it will vastly improve our charging experience while on the road. It will also make long road trips easier and reduce range anxiety, especially in certain parts of the country not yet well served by EA and other companies. Let's hear it for competition!
I notice that you also fly a Cessna 182. My license plate frame says "My Other Car is an Airplane." So I park my MME under the wing of my 182R. Love them both!
Sponsored