Chiefsfan

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GS350
Country flag
I didn't take too many pictures and the forums are filled with pics. but I thought I'd share my experience. I thought the car looked great in carbonized gray. the gray changing contrasts across the contours of the sheet metal accentuated the lines of the car. As far as the driving experience, my comparison is to the Tesla 3. The car drove well but didn't jump out like the Tesla 3. Certainly, the acceleration was satisfactory but not amazing. The car drove well. I really liked the look of the hood from inside the car. The Tesla, which essentially show no hood behind the drivers seat, doesn't do anything for me. I would agree with those that say the one pedal driving could use improvement. Tesla's is better. The interior overall is superior to the Tesla. The switches are an improvement (or maybe just what I'm used to). I will agree with those who say the armrest is off. It needs to slide forward. It just feels too short. The sound system was good but I think the Tesla 3 might be a bit better. I think the Tesla has a better UI in that it was more intuitive. The navigation graphics on the MME are pretty primitive. I was able to pair my phone and use CarPlay without a problem.
Sponsored

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
I didn't take too many pictures and the forums are filled with pics. but I thought I'd share my experience. I thought the car looked great in carbonized gray. the gray changing contrasts across the contours of the sheet metal accentuated the lines of the car. As far as the driving experience, my comparison is to the Tesla 3. The car drove well but didn't jump out like the Tesla 3. Certainly, the acceleration was satisfactory but not amazing. The car drove well. I really liked the look of the hood from inside the car. The Tesla, which essentially show no hood behind the drivers seat, doesn't do anything for me. I would agree with those that say the one pedal driving could use improvement. Tesla's is better. The interior overall is superior to the Tesla. The switches are an improvement (or maybe just what I'm used to). I will agree with those who say the armrest is off. It needs to slide forward. It just feels too short. The sound system was good but I think the Tesla 3 might be a bit better. I think the Tesla has a better UI in that it was more intuitive. The navigation graphics on the MME are pretty primitive. I was able to pair my phone and use CarPlay without a problem.
all good points. The tesla model 3 sound system is a generic version of the Bang & Olufsen sound system in the mache. They had to cut costs somewhere so that is one place they did to help cost. That is why model 3 sounds way better than the model x or s. So both sound systems are really the same we tested them both last week pretty much as 100% as you can get.