OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
I feel like there’s not one EV that ticks all the boxes and I have a few things I don’t like about the etron (range primarily), but that interior - wow.

sales are abysmal. Fletcher Jones had around 95 in stock at one point.
The salesman did tell me if someone is going to finance the E-Tron and not lease one. It would be better to wait until the summer sales event than now as more incentives will be out.
Sponsored

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I feel like there’s not one EV that ticks all the boxes and I have a few things I don’t like about the etron (range primarily), but that interior - wow.

Yep, the seats, the interior, and the 360 camera are nice. I would have to do delete after-market on all the piano black though. It's too much.

Dudeduke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, Ford focus electric
Country flag
I got 1 from them in costa mesa. It was basically similar price to mache first edition

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
mach e is all looks and no quality. Etron is luxury and blends into other Audi. People would not even know its electric when they look at it.
Well, I definitely would not say the Mach-E is "no quality" lol. Mach-E is the nicest car I've ever owned. But the Audi is a step up in luxury, there is no doubt.

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well, I definitely would not say the Mach-E is "no quality" lol. Mach-E is the nicest car I've ever owned. But the Audi is a step up in luxury, there is no doubt.
Yeah, his comment was a little over the top I agree. The white one we were in had two broken items in it. The clip that holds your phone was snapped off, and the wheel on the steering wheel would lock up when spinning it to go through the menu. Both the salesman said will be fixed.

NormF

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Mach-E GT, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
When I looked at the e-tron last year the NAV was terrible. Has it improved? And the cockpit felt like old Audi attached to an EV.

RedStallion

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, et al
Country flag
I considered E-tron before Mach-E was announced. At that time it was either e-tron or Tesla, and I definitely didn't want Tesla. What held me back was that I didn't like the boring looks and totally didn't like the central console. I'm glad I waited, Mach-E is a lot better car for me.

JMSMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Porsche Taycan,’21 Audi Etron, Town&Country
Country flag
But again It's better than the I-pace all day. Really the I-pace is just falling down the list.
Our test drive of the I pace was very disappointing. We drove in city and on the highway. The best way to describe how it drove is “twitchy”. You had NO feeling for the road. My wife did like the interior, though.

jeffdawgfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE AWD ER, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Occupation
Retired Navy / Veterans Administration
Country flag
I agree chrome is out.
Chrome is not out....at least for my generation. I can't stand all the black wheels, wraps and such. But that is what makes us as humans interesting. Different strokes for different folks.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
The two things that kill it for me are range, by far, and then that tiny main screen after using the big screen in the ME, might be like going back in time. But they need to find a way to improve range (and charging speed as well) across the board to get the mainstream to adopt the EV's.

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The two things that kill it for me are range, by far, and then that tiny main screen after using the big screen in the ME, might be like going back in time. But they need to find a way to improve range (and charging speed as well) across the board to get the mainstream to adopt the EV's.
Yep, they missed big with the range. The E-Tron is very thirsty. There is a video with a guy towing with his etron and he didn't even get 100 miles of range.
Sponsored

Last edited: