OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
MachE 4x is $56K MSRP. Comparable E-tron is $70K MSRP and there are several incentives that can be negotiated to exceed $14K.
I just went yesterday on this and I got all the incentives. got 5 prints out behind me. whatever state and federal incentives that are on the etron are also on the mache.

the total incentives are 7,500 for a premium etron. not counting states or federal.
Sponsored

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I like than you can do unbiased reviews of competitors without bashing them. Kudos!
The 360 camera of the E-Tron is pretty amazing too!
But in Canada if would have cost me $37,500 all included than my STANDARD RANGE Premium AWD! (the range is similar). The other thing the E-Tron have is a great charging curve on level 3 charger.
etron is great. I rank it only behind the mache. the price and range is the two-main thing killing it.

OldEVGuy

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That's likely to be the case with anything that's more of a true SUV shape/size. Makes me wonder how they're ever going to turn most of the vehicles Americans love into BEV counterparts with any acceptable range.

Batteries are going to have to get WAY better. Or WAY cheaper so they can load them up without making them prohibitively expensive.
Somehow, it seems Rivian has been able to do it, with a range of 300 miles. Of course, that’s not towing, but a very impressive vehicle anyway. I had one on order, until they decided they weren’t going to lease them.

https://rivian.com/r1s

Prashantsukhs

Banned
Banned
First Name
Prashant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
I just went yesterday on this and I got all the incentives. got 5 prints out behind me. whatever state and federal incentives that are on the etron are also on the mache.

the total incentives are 7,500 for a premium etron. not counting states or federal.
Etron premium will come to final value $58,000, just $6000 above premium AWD MACHE . For extra $6000, you get so much of good tech, premium interior. Some reduced range but certainly doable.

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Etron premium will come to final value $58,000, just $6000 above premium AWD MACHE . For extra $6000, you get so much of good tech, premium interior. Some reduced range but certainly doable.
58,500 yes sir you are correct that is the price I got also. thank you. but without the comfort package. I spent 5 hours with them yesterday going over all of it. but at the 6,000 prices you still as missing a lot the mache has. But again thank you for being honest.

Prashantsukhs

Banned
Banned
First Name
Prashant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
58,500 yes sir you are correct that is the price I got also. thank you. but without the comfort package. I spent 5 hours with them yesterday going over all of it. but at the 6,000 prices you still as missing a lot the mache has. But again thank you for being honest.
Besides range what are we missing in Etron compared to Mach E?

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Somehow, it seems Rivian has been able to do it, with a range of 300 miles. Of course, that’s not towing, but a very impressive vehicle anyway. I had one on order, until they decided they weren’t going to lease them.

https://rivian.com/r1s
Rivian says they'll get that much range. So does Tesla, but, well... we'll see what they really get.

Rivian is going the "load it up with batteries" route. IIRC, all their packs are over 100 kWh. I think it was something like 105, 135, and 180.

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I put this in that other thread answering before. It's many different things.
the comfort package would have to be added for the 3,500 price to have those options as the mache.
the thread I posted all the differences in is gone now because someone got the hammer in there lol.

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ambient interior lighting package
Bang & Olufsen® 3D Premium Sound System
Audi adaptive cruise assist with active lane assist
phone as key
heated steering wheel.
there are about 10 more things.

Prashantsukhs

Banned
Banned
First Name
Prashant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
I put this in that other thread answering before. It's many different things.
the comfort package would have to be added for the 3,500 price to have those options as the mache.
the thread I posted all the differences in is gone now because someone got the hammer in there lol.
Agree. I would get premium plus Etron to get everything over and above Mach e. But air suspension in Etron is Mach E killer. Such a smooth ride with quite cabin. Wider 255 wheels of Etron gives it even more driving stability around the curve. I found Mach e with narrow 225 wheels more bumpy , less quite and almost slipping on the curve. I like more premium interior of Etron which I why I gave up on Mach e and got my deposit back.

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Agree. I would get premium plus Etron to get everything over and above Mach e. But air suspension in Etron is Mach E killer. Such a smooth ride with quite cabin. Wider 255 wheels of Etron gives it even more driving stability around the curve. I found Mach e with narrow 225 wheels more bumpy , less quite and almost slipping on the curve. I like more premium interior of Etron which I why I gave up on Mach e and got my deposit back.
and that is the point. The selling point is that ride. it was super smooth. Trust me I'm not bashing it. The things road like a dream.
The ride is what you expect for Audi and an SUV. The mache is a crossover while the etron is a normal size small SUV. quite is more about the same.
Tires I have no problem with the tires on the mache I've already put those tires and the mache through some ruff driving and they handled the road great.

Audi missed up with the range and price point is all. And it shows with sales. The dealer told me there will be better deals on it this summer after this quarter's profit margins come out for Audi. They just are not selling here well and that's sad.

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
also, the premium plus would not be way over the mache premium. each one would have only a couple of things different from each other. But your talking another 9,000 more which would be 15,000 more.

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
MachE 4x is $56K MSRP. Comparable E-tron is $70K MSRP and there are several incentives that can be negotiated to exceed $14K.
Comparable Mach-E is the Standard Range AWD - 211 mile range for the SR AWD Mach-E vs 222 mile range for the E-Tron of any trim. Skipping the Extended Range battery saves $5,000 on the Mach-E.

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I understand what you mean. its normal down is back into drive.
Yes, I concur. It just felt more normal to me in it.
Sponsored

Last edited: