Last edited by a moderator:

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
Finally testdrove it in Select edition...... Problems - too much of frunk is visible when driving........ in onepedal driving mode it slows down a little faster then it should
You can improve the test drive....move the seat up...and the onepedal drive issue is your right foot...?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Seeing the curvaceous hood is a treat. You get even more of that view in an ICE Mustang. Yes, some adjustment, but I got used to it very quickly. It makes me less likely to pull too far forward into a parking space, while cars with less visible hoods I'm more likely to pull too far forward.

One pedal driving is totally awesome once you get accustomed to it.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Finally testdrove it in Select edition...... Problems - too much of frunk is visible when driving........ in onepedal driving mode it slows down a little faster then it should
You don’t just let your foot off the pedal in one drive mode. If you want it to be smooth you gradually lift your foot off the pedal.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
in onepedal driving mode it slows down a little faster then it should
That just means you lifted off the accelerator faster than you should. The driver controls how quickly it slows down.

OP
OP
Rt1AWD

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
OP
OP
Rt1AWD

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
You don’t just let your foot off the pedal in one drive mode. If you want it to be smooth you gradually lift your foot off the pedal.
I know..... just compared it with my old nissan leaf sv........

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I didn’t much like the aggressive decel under regen in Unbridled myself when I test drove a Premium. It will take some getting used to for me. I spend a lot of time off throttle in my Fusion. I just need to adjust after my MME gets here.

Tampamike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Don’t worry about the hood. When you get close to something while parking, the camera comes on to let you know how much room you have.

One pedal driving is great. I use it exclusively. I didn’t even know what it was when I tried it. It took some getting used to but not much - like one day. I love it. I hardly ever use the brakes.

ReelSweet

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
The camera's make the hood visibility go away while you get the satisfaction of the styling of the hood. As a new user to One Pedal, I found whisper mode the easiest transition into it and now absolutely love the method.

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
I currently drive an ICE Mustang and I remember when I first bought it I felt like all I could see was the car's hood. But after a little time with it, it's second nature. When I test drove the MME it felt pretty similar in that regard to me. I never got to test 1PD because at the time I thought I'd stick with regular 2 pedal driving. But if it comes down to the nose feeling too big, I'd say maybe see if you can get an overnight loan of the car (difficult, I know) and see if it starts feeling better with a little time.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I believe you only get that front bumper camera if you have Co-Pilot 360/Active 2.0. I am pretty sure that Select and GT models have that as optional equipment. I know it is not on my GT-PE since I did not want the glass roof.

OP
OP
Rt1AWD

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Thank you, guys for an explanation. I'm totally ok with observing that curvature all the time as long as the rest of the car functions are ok....

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Thank you, guys for an explanation. I'm totally ok with observing that curvature all the time as long as the rest of the car functions are ok....
I love to look at nice curvature myself ...............
Sponsored