Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
The MMe I have on order is a Premium X AWD, expected to arrive this week or first of next week. In the meantime, Dealer calls and says I can test out the demo he just received, a Premium X RWD. Not long after the call, I pick up the RWD for a test, overnight. Cool. So I drove it to Carolina Beach, then from Wilmington to Burgaw, then downtown and around. Overnight I charged from my 240 outlet in garage, no issues. It's hard to put into words when coming from a Mustang Convertible and Honda CRV. I'd say it rides, not like an ICE Mustang, not like a Honda CRV, not even close to a Lincoln, but somewhere in between these, close to the Honda if I had to judge. It was smooth and comfortable, more so than my ICE Mustang, about the same ride quality, if not a little better, than my Honda. It was a little bouncy, but not too much. I suppose its a matter of perspective and expectation. Also, I did not hear any buzzing in the instrument panel as others have reported. Bottom line: I like this car a lot. Even the RWD is quick off the line. My wife said she felt like she was in the "Jetsons" cartoon with that piped in acceleration sound. She thought the back seats were more comfortable than the front. No dirty thoughts now. Anyway, the MMe passed my test with flying colors. Best way I can describe the feeling when you drive: Puts a big smile on your face!
Sponsored

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
MME is a really fun car to drive. I can't goto the grocery store without getting mobbed. It's a fun car to talk about.