Sterling
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Titan, Sequioa, Yukon, Rogue
Occupation
Business
Country flag
The car is beautiful and a blast to drive. Ordered the Select AWD standard range.

In December I changed to the premium AWD Extended range. My new build is May 3rd.

It is killing me to wait, but it will be worth it. I also was able to test drive the Premium. There is a difference in power and range for sure, but for the average day on the road the Select would be plenty of power and range for most.
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I know it's hard to quantify, but how would you describe the difference in power between the SR battery and the ER battery?

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
The car is beautiful and a blast to drive. Ordered the Select AWD standard range.

In December I changed to the premium AWD Extended range. My new build is May 3rd.

It is killing me to wait, but it will be worth it. I also was able to test drive the Premium. There is a difference in power and range for sure, but for the average day on the road the Select would be plenty of power and range for most.
I ordered Premium not for power and range but for difference in options... Like, for example, different audio, wheels, lights, etc...

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag

I have to say, that thread title (headline) is a bit click-baity :D
Congrats on your upcoming purchase in May.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
I have to say, that thread title (headline) is a bit click-baity :D
Congrats on your upcoming purchase in May.
I agree, but how nice was it to say, No thank you I've got another one on order! See you in May! Priceless!

kikibop

First Name
kiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach-E E4x Space White / '15 Prius
Occupation
Product Design
Country flag

I feel like the thread title is some clickbait. You aren't taking it ... because you already ordered a better one. Ok.

bullshark

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E select AWD
Country flag

Same here, I ordered the premium std range, can't upgrade to ext range, and I wasn't happy with my dealer at all, very poor service. So I canceled the order, there's bunch of MME coming to dealers here in Vancouver anyways. I'd prefer later built, those built on Nov seems had most issues.
Sponsored