Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Sales manager
Country flag
Yeah, a lot of time passed, and a lot of things changed. I got a friend who creates mobile applications using swift at https://madappgang.com/platforms/swift and he likes this car. Maybe software developers are people from another planet? As for me, it looks interesting but it is not a classic car that I wanna see in my garage...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jim_I

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium X-R Batt RWD Carbonized Gray
Country flag
Yeah, a lot of time passed, and a lot of things changed. I got a friend who works as a mobile app developer and he likes this car. Maybe software developers are people from another planet? As for me, it looks interesting but it is not a classic car that I wanna see in my garage...
And I don't think any of us would argue that you can purchase whatever you desire. That is why there are hundreds of cars from dozens of manufacturers to choose from!

But we would like the same consideration from others. We really like the design and capabilities of the Mustang Mach-E. For us, it is where we choose to spend our money.....

Ford named it, not me!!! ?

Jim

andrewstevenson

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Sales manager
Country flag
And I don't think any of us would argue that you can purchase whatever you desire. That is why there are hundreds of cars from dozens of manufacturers to choose from!

But we would like the same consideration from others. We really like the design and capabilities of the Mustang Mach-E. For us, it is where we choose to spend our money.....

Ford named it, not me!!! ?

Jim
Of course Jim. That's true, all of us have different flavors. Maybe someone even likes Russian cars?

Last edited:

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Honestly.... calling it a Mustang was genius. Think of all the attention this car is getting that would not have happened if they named it something else.

By any name... it's an awesome car!
Sponsored