OP
SnowBunnE

SnowBunnE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y
Country flag
Awesome read! Congrats ! Can’t wait for mine, same exact car except mine is a 2022 and DMG which also looks 3 different colors depending on the way the sun hits it and at night. You got me pumped! Gonna change my wheels and do a lot of alterations to black it out ?
Thx! You will NOT be disappointed and have every right to be excited.
Sponsored

Rook-EV

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT
Country flag
This is awesome! My Space White GTPE has been stuck in the rail yard 25 miles away for the past 3 weeks. I am still waiting on the actual delivery date. Reading this helps to kill the time until I get behind the wheel of my own. Need to figure out a name for my new addition.

OP
OP
SnowBunnE

SnowBunnE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y
Country flag
This is awesome! My Space White GTPE has been stuck in the rail yard 25 miles away for the past 3 weeks. I am still waiting on the actual delivery date. Reading this helps to kill the time until I get behind the wheel of my own. Need to figure out a name for my new addition.
I’m leaning towards “SkyE”. Gray skies, Blue Skies, White Clouds in the Sky…lol ?? I’m still working on it…lol. SnowBunn-E was perfect for my StarWhite/White guts Premium that was my original order…We’ll see. The wife is sick of hearing about the car, sick of people honking to give a ??, asking “what kind of car is THAT?!” Or the gaggle of onlookers that come over when I park at a charging station. I caught some guy taking pics this morning. I asked him if he wanted me to step out of view…lol. ??‍♂??

Be prepared for the questions if you live in a big city. My count today is 2 so far.

smartino

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Mach E First Edition, 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thank you. I’ll try that the next time it happens. ??
Usually what works for me is switching to another app, like the Map, then back to Car Play and it is working. When that doesn't work, a reset usually does the trick.

malthusunc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E, 2017 EcoBoost Convertible
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Country flag
I have a Space White GTPE scheduled for production the week of January 10th. I also have a Lightning on reserve. I currently have a FE which I love. I am on the fence on what to do (can't have both the GTPE and the Lightning). One minute I'm Lightning and one minute I'm GTPE. Your post has pushed it back to GTPE :D Congrats!

With the way used car prices are holding - I may get the GTPE and decide when the Lightning gets here.

ArthurH

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD EX; Rapid Red
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I think you've convinced me to go Space White.

My wife got hers recently with Rapid Red from what was available, which would've been my primary interest, so I wasn't sure I'd care for having 2 Rapid Reds in the garage. Been contemplating a color change to my pre-order and going back and forth between DMG and Space. The idea of the color change perception really intrigues me for the interest of having something unique. Gratz on your ride!

swnerd321

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, Space White 2022 MME GTPE
Country flag
Congrats! Enjoyed reading your story, it made me more anxious to get mine but made me feel better about my decision to go with Space White, thanks! I’m thinking of calling mine Space-E lol

SirLamerok

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT PE Cyber Orange
Country flag
Nice write up. I think Space white is the best color other than my choice of Cyber Orange. I would think about switching if I could get her earlier. I would call her Blue Smoke if I had yours.

malthusunc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Country flag
What dealership is this and tell me more about that Cyber Orange GTPE!!

OP
OP
SnowBunnE

SnowBunnE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y
Country flag
With the way used car prices are holding - I may get the GTPE and decide when the Lightning gets here.
That was my original plan…Buy the PE and upgrade to the GTPE. It would have to take a hell of a Mag Ride to change my mind @ this point.

malthusunc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Country flag
That was my original plan…Buy the PE and upgrade to the GTPE. It would have to take a hell of a Mag Ride to change my mind @ this point.
I am glad you are so happy with your purchase!! I am loving my FE (hence the upgrade to the GTPE). It really makes me sad to see that some people are having issues (or had different expectations). I love mine!!

OP
OP
SnowBunnE

SnowBunnE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y
Country flag
What dealership is this and tell me more about that Cyber Orange GTPE!!
I can send you the info….There are 2 I can refer you to in the area. The Orange GTPE wasn’t there when I came back to pick up my Porsche..I would be surprised if it hasn’t been sold…especially by now BUT, I am more than happy to give you my contacts. Let me know. If you want a description, it wasn’t as pretty as this one
* I was looking for an orange PE I saw on here with Black Rims* couldn’t find it…
But it was sweet nonetheless.
Sponsored